Subject: Re: bug#61928: [PATCH 0/2] Update and style-ize rnp
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 15:07:46 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Jack Hill <[email-masked]> skribis:

> These patches update rnp and improve the package style (label-less
> inputs and other miscellaneous cleanups). I tested on x86_64
> linux. This update means we can remove some patches as the upstream
> version now works well with Guix. I was also able to remove a python2
> input. Yay!

Well done!

>   gnu: rnp: Update to 0.16.2.
>   gnu: rnp: Improve package style.

Applied, thanks!

qa.guix did not pick it up for some reason, but I confirm it builds on
x86_64-linux with today’s ‘master’.

Ludo’.