Subject: [PATCH 00/11] Purge pre-1.3.0 deprecated procedures & variables.
From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 00:10:25 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bruno Victal (11):
  gnu: Purge pre-1.3.0 deprecated packages.
  gnu: curl-minimal: Remove variable.
  services: ntp-service-type: Remove deprecated server as strings
    support.
  services: sddm: Remove 'sddm-service' procedure.
  services: base: Remove 'console-keymap-service-type' variable.
  services: base: Remove 'console-font-service' procedure.
  services: guix-publish: Remove 'compression-level' field.
  services: desktop: Remove 'gnome-desktop-service' procedure.
  services: desktop: Remove 'mate-desktop-service' procedure.
  services: desktop: Remove 'xfce-desktop-service' procedure.
  guix: packages: Remove 'origin-sha256' procedure.

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm      |  4 +--
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm |  2 --
 gnu/packages/curl.scm           |  3 --
 gnu/packages/efi.scm            |  4 ---
 gnu/packages/games.scm          |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/guile.scm          |  8 -----
 gnu/packages/image.scm          |  3 --
 gnu/packages/kde.scm            |  3 --
 gnu/packages/linphone.scm       |  3 --
 gnu/packages/maths.scm          |  4 ---
 gnu/packages/mpi.scm            |  2 --
 gnu/packages/music.scm          |  7 ----
 gnu/packages/perl.scm           |  6 ----
 gnu/packages/sync.scm           |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/tryton.scm         |  3 --
 gnu/packages/video.scm          |  3 --
 gnu/services/base.scm           | 52 ++++--------------------------
 gnu/services/desktop.scm        | 32 +++---------------
 gnu/services/networking.scm     | 57 ++++++++++++---------------------
 gnu/services/sddm.scm           |  6 ----
 guix/packages.scm               |  9 ------
 tests/graph.scm                 |  2 +-
 tests/import-utils.scm          |  2 +-
 tests/networking.scm            | 11 -------
 24 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 192 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6bae14f61479f04a40fee44b1d1d89a33d9e93c0
-- 
2.39.1