Subject: Re: bug#61481: CC Mode 5.35.2 (C/*l); _Generic unsupported
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 09:28:49 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, Po.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 10:33:45 +0800, Po Lu wrote:
> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

[ .... ]

> > I've made a first patch for this, which is fairly crude.  It handles
> > only the indentation, not the fontification, which will be more
> > difficult.

> > Would you please try out the attached patch, and let me know how well it
> > does the job.  Thanks!

> > [ .... ]

> Thanks, Alan.

> I finished working on that code by now, so I have nothing to test it on.
> If it works for you, please install, thanks.

OK.  I've enhanced it a fair bit since yesterday, in particular, the
types now get fontified as types.

I've committed that patch, and I'm closing the bug with this post.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).