Subject: 29.0.60; Build failure on emacs-29 branch (void symbol in cedet/semantic/wisent/python.el)
From: Sam James <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 23:52:40 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Had the following error when building from git at
commit b80f36b88c76b8f8ce3f2e6f9bd56aa2ccbe7b39 on the emacs-29 branch:
```
Error: void-variable ("cedet/semantic/wisent/python.el" treesit-font-lock-settings)
```

Attached the full log.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.35, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2023-02-03 built on localhost
Repository revision: 96ea27278b43ae5ea72643881015944a819f7974
Repository branch: emacs-29
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.0.9999-r1
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.0.9999-r1/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-29-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-29-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-29-vcs --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
 --with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp --with-gpm
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-json --without-kerberos
 --without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --without-xml2 --without-mailutils
 --without-selinux --with-sqlite3 --with-gnutls --with-libsystemd
 --with-threads --with-tree-sitter --without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa
 --with-zlib --with-x --without-pgtk --without-ns --without-gconf
 --with-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-xpm --with-xft
 --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xwidgets --with-gif --with-jpeg
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --without-webp --without-imagemagick
 --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=native
 -fdiagnostics-color=always -frecord-gcc-switches -Wreturn-type -ggdb3'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed
 -Wl,--defsym=__gentoo_check_ldflags__=0 -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs
 -fuse-ld=bfd -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  editorconfig-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R

Features:
(shadow face-remap emacsbug smerge-mode diff vc-git vc-dispatcher
ebuild-mode skeleton sh-script smie executable diff-mode easy-mmode
term/screen term/xterm xterm exec-path-from-shell tango-dark-theme comp
comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch savehist saveplace desktop
frameset server init-treesit-setup-available-languages mu4e mu4e-org org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec mu4e-main mu4e-view
thingatpt comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
wid-edit cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio eieio-core cl-macs json map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update
mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config
bookmark pp ido message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader treesit
cl-seq cl-loaddefs cl-lib site-gentoo rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 288953 31403)
 (symbols 48 21720 7)
 (strings 32 108029 7353)
 (string-bytes 1 3581585)
 (vectors 16 53463)
 (vector-slots 8 1580589 210464)
 (floats 8 395 582)
 (intervals 56 680 56)
 (buffers 984 16))