Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: font-google-noto-emoji: Install correct license file.
From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 15:23:30 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Currently the font-google-noto-emoji package correctly specifies the font's
license as the SIL Open Font License but inadvertently installs a copy of the
Apache license instead in the package's output.

This is because the source package groups the font's data and license files
together in a "fonts" subdirectory, while the license file at the top level
applies to "Tools and most image resources" according to the package's
README.md.  By default, it's the file at the top level that's installed.

The patch that follows corrects this issue.  I've tested it on x86-64 and
AArch64 and it seems to work fine.

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

Simon South (1):
  gnu: font-google-noto-emoji: Install correct license file.

 gnu/packages/fonts.scm | 12 ++++++++----
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 301f12832601eef6b130f3946d9d597ae43a514a
-- 
2.38.1