Subject: 28.2; tramp/sudo not support Chinese environment
From: ston <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 06:24:57 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

https://emacs-china.org/t/tramp-sudo-path-enter-emacs/20595/16

the default value of 'tramp-password-prompt-regexp' not support
LANGUAGE=zh_CN because : in Chinese environment is "：" ,change `
\).*:^@? *` to `\).*[:：]\0? *` will solve this problem

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.35, 
cairo version 1.17.6)
of 2023-01-24 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201007
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
--localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
--disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-28.2-r4
--htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-28.2-r4/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
--program-suffix=-emacs-28 --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-28
--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-28 --localstatedir=/var
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
--without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
--with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
--with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp --with-gpm
--with-native-compilation --with-json --without-kerberos
--without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --without-xml2 --without-mailutils
--without-selinux --with-gnutls --with-libsystemd --with-threads
--without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa --with-zlib --with-x --without-ns
--without-gconf --with-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
--with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
--with-imagemagick --with-xft --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz
--without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
--with-xwidgets --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O3 -pipe'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XPM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
global-git-commit-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-escape-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
evil-snipe-local-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
winner-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
format-all-mode: t
persp-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
solaire-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/cmake-mode/cmake-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/transient/transient hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/project/project hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/xref/xref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
highlight-indent-guides mail-extr evil-collection-calendar cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el
rxt re-builder hl-todo async evil-collection-grep grep
evil-collection-compile compile magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff evil-collection-diff-mode
diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-base
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26
transient evil-collection-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet
evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode emacsbug message rmc puny
evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail mail-utils recentf tree-widget vertico-directory
mule-util cursor-sensor vertico-repeat evil-collection-which-key
which-key savehist better-jumper company-capf company
evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless marginalia evil-goggles pulse
color evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe server autorevert
filenotify gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu flycheck-package
package-lint evil-collection-imenu imenu evil-collection-finder finder
finder-inf lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse url-vars
evil-collection-flycheck evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist
flycheck find-func format-all persp-mode doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path f
f-shortdoc shortdoc text-property-search s dash compat compat-macs
dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode
face-remap doom-monokai-spectrum-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec auth-source eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map grip-mode let-alist
smartparens-lua evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings rx advice evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars ring derived use-package-bind-key bind-key edmacro kmacro
doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra
help-mode seq byte-opt use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile cconv
general site-gentoo doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase jansson dynamic-modules subr-x china-util
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 671566 308795)
(symbols 48 63449 55)
(strings 32 145675 27212)
(string-bytes 1 5008383)
(vectors 16 60694)
(vector-slots 8 1357558 88138)
(floats 8 1008 978)
(intervals 56 999 274)
(buffers 992 11))