Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Update vcflib
From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Pjotr Prins <[email-masked]>, Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 15:09:24 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

vcflib has a new update out so it's time to update it and the dependant
packages. libvcfh doesn't seem to be used, perhaps Pjotr knows if it's
needed? I don't love '-DTABIX_FOUND=ON' in vcflib but it seems to work.
I'm also not sure that the simde headers are actually used.

I'd like to use more of the unbundled sources since it seems like a
waste to unbundle them and then just toss the sources back into the
build but they don't natively produce libraries so I'd rather not.
Perhaps it'd be better to just not unbundle them in the first place?

Efraim Flashner (5):
  gnu: intervaltree: Update to 0.1-1.aa59377.
  gnu: tabixpp: Update to 1.1.2.
  gnu: Add wfa2-lib.
  gnu: Add libvcfh.
  gnu: vcflib: Update to 1.0.6.

 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm | 217 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 166 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

base-commit: b9e6e31877cdb96cceba4d1ec6268f86b824dec4
-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted