Subject: [PATCH core-updates 0/1] gnu: libdrm: Fix building on ARM architectures.
From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 12:26:13 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On core-updates, libdrm is failing to build on aarch64-linux with

  ../libdrm-2.4.114/meson.build:21:0: ERROR: Value "true" (of type
  "string") for combo option "Enable support for EXYNOS's experimental
  KMS API." is not one of the choices. Possible choices are (as
  string): "enabled", "disabled", "auto".

This is due to a recent change in libdrm[0] that changed the type, and
therefore the accepted values, of a number of build-configuration
options.  The patch to follow corrects this issue and allows libdrm to
build again.  (Note master and staging still provide an older version
of libdrm and are unaffected.)

Tested on x86-64 and AArch64 and everything appears fine.  On x86-64,
the same package output is produced with or without the patch applied.

[0] In upstream commit 26eb15165b:
    https://cgit.freedesktop.org/drm/libdrm/commit/?id=26eb15165b767de50bef3c02abd29cec256cf4a1

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

Simon South (1):
  gnu: libdrm: Fix building on ARM architectures.

 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: ca124b098dcc7ce7898df10faf9986f44a14e0a1
-- 
2.39.1