Subject: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Fix reftex-citation docstring
From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:52:57 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I attached a small fix for reftex-citation docstring.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
  3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-01-09 built on baruch
Repository revision: ec105a45c9f8b56ade9e76324960a726eaf24038
Repository branch: master
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
  'configure --with-native-compilation --with-pgtk'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MONETARY: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
   goto-address-mode: t
   detached-shell-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   server-mode: t
   comint-fontify-input-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   global-so-long-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   window-divider-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sh-script smie treesit executable
goto-addr detached-shell detached tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit files-x
tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp format-spec notifications dbus
xml autorevert filenotify shell pcomplete dabbrev smerge-mode diff
whitespace flyspell ispell log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log misearch multi-isearch noutline outline bug-reference
dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dir ewoc
vc vc-dispatcher pp buffer-env compat vc-svn server modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes delight comp comp-cstr rx cl-extra elec-pair time-date
checkdoc lisp-mnt help-mode flymake-proc flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color warnings icons thingatpt
savehist so-long winner ring pdf-loader detached-init pcase ibuf-macs
delsel info auctex-autoloads tex-site flymake-kondor-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads cider-autoloads
sesman-autoloads parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads spinner-autoloads
buffer-env-autoloads compat-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads queue-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads delight-autoloads
detached-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 291713 24102)
  (symbols 48 19826 2)
  (strings 32 61510 3156)
  (string-bytes 1 1891453)
  (vectors 16 32397)
  (vector-slots 8 563499 25627)
  (floats 8 177 518)
  (intervals 56 3397 140)
  (buffers 976 30))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
https://manueluberti.eu

From 72cff5e69ebeee0afa360ef8a083fa39ebcc8f39 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:51:46 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Fix reftex-citation docstring

* lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite.el (reftex-citation): Fix spelling.
---
 lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite.el b/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite.el
index 77373707d6..6beae81625 100644
--- a/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite.el
+++ b/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite.el
@@ -636,7 +636,7 @@ reftex-citation
 
 The regular expression uses an expanded syntax: && is interpreted as `and'.
 Thus, `aaaa&&bbb' matches entries which contain both `aaaa' and `bbb'.
-While entering the regexp, completion on knows citation keys is possible.
+While entering the regexp, completion on known citation keys is possible.
 `=' is a good regular expression to match all entries in all files."
   (interactive)
 
-- 
2.34.1