Subject: 30.0.50; void-variable string-width error when C-x b is entered
From: Miguel Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 23:11:15 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear Maintainers,

Get a void-variable string-width error when typing C-x b. Error message

is pasted below.  Have reinstalled emacs.  Using Macos 10.15.7.

Kind regards,

Miguel Rodriguez

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable string-width)
consult--display-width(" *Minibuf-1*")
#f(compiled-function (src) #<bytecode 0x1187a6d50fa7352d>)((:name 
"Hidden Buffer" :narrow 32 :hidden t :category buffer :face 
consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history :action 
consult--buffer-action :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x109e9c22d5183d6c>)))
mapc(#f(compiled-function (src) #<bytecode 0x1187a6d50fa7352d>) [(:name 
"Hidden Buffer" :narrow 32 :hidden t :category buffer :face 
consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history :action 
consult--buffer-action :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x109e9c22d5183d6c>)) (:name "Modified Buffer" :narrow 42 :hidden t 
:category buffer :face consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history 
:state consult--buffer-state :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0xfaf789ebec46591>)) (:name "Buffer" :narrow 98 :category buffer :face 
consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history :state consult--buffer-state 
:default t :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x1453e99df5ce792>)) (:name "File" :narrow 102 :category file :face 
consult-file :history file-name-history :state consult--file-state :new 
consult--file-action :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1980022965e5>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1127aab3587e7f0e>) :preview-key [134217774]) (:name "Bookmark" :narrow 
109 :category bookmark :face consult-bookmark :history bookmark-history 
:items bookmark-all-names :state consult--bookmark-state :preview-key 
[134217774]) (:name "Project Buffer" :narrow (112 . "Project") :hidden t 
:category buffer :face consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history 
:state consult--buffer-state :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1f9492bbdea05>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x400a1dcd6184750>)) (:name "Project File" :narrow (112 . "Project") 
:hidden t :category file :face consult-file :history file-name-history 
:state consult--file-state :new #f(compiled-function (file) #<bytecode 
-0x1c088698114b3284>) :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1e261acbf8a3d5>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x19bbcac7544784be>) :preview-key [134217774])])
seq-do(#f(compiled-function (src) #<bytecode 0x1187a6d50fa7352d>) 
[(:name "Hidden Buffer" :narrow 32 :hidden t :category buffer :face 
consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history :action 
consult--buffer-action :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x109e9c22d5183d6c>)) (:name "Modified Buffer" :narrow 42 :hidden t 
:category buffer :face consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history 
:state consult--buffer-state :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0xfaf789ebec46591>)) (:name "Buffer" :narrow 98 :category buffer :face 
consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history :state consult--buffer-state 
:default t :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x1453e99df5ce792>)) (:name "File" :narrow 102 :category file :face 
consult-file :history file-name-history :state consult--file-state :new 
consult--file-action :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1980022965e5>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1127aab3587e7f0e>) :preview-key [134217774]) (:name "Bookmark" :narrow 
109 :category bookmark :face consult-bookmark :history bookmark-history 
:items bookmark-all-names :state consult--bookmark-state :preview-key 
[134217774]) (:name "Project Buffer" :narrow (112 . "Project") :hidden t 
:category buffer :face consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history 
:state consult--buffer-state :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1f9492bbdea05>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x400a1dcd6184750>)) (:name "Project File" :narrow (112 . "Project") 
:hidden t :category file :face consult-file :history file-name-history 
:state consult--file-state :new #f(compiled-function (file) #<bytecode 
-0x1c088698114b3284>) :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1e261acbf8a3d5>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x19bbcac7544784be>) :preview-key [134217774])])
consult--multi-candidates([(:name "Hidden Buffer" :narrow 32 :hidden t 
:category buffer :face consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history 
:action consult--buffer-action :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x109e9c22d5183d6c>)) (:name "Modified Buffer" :narrow 42 :hidden t 
:category buffer :face consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history 
:state consult--buffer-state :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0xfaf789ebec46591>)) (:name "Buffer" :narrow 98 :category buffer :face 
consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history :state consult--buffer-state 
:default t :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x1453e99df5ce792>)) (:name "File" :narrow 102 :category file :face 
consult-file :history file-name-history :state consult--file-state :new 
consult--file-action :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1980022965e5>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1127aab3587e7f0e>) :preview-key [134217774]) (:name "Bookmark" :narrow 
109 :category bookmark :face consult-bookmark :history bookmark-history 
:items bookmark-all-names :state consult--bookmark-state :preview-key 
[134217774]) (:name "Project Buffer" :narrow (112 . "Project") :hidden t 
:category buffer :face consult-buffer :history buffer-name-history 
:state consult--buffer-state :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1f9492bbdea05>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x400a1dcd6184750>)) (:name "Project File" :narrow (112 . "Project") 
:hidden t :category file :face consult-file :history file-name-history 
:state consult--file-state :new #f(compiled-function (file) #<bytecode 
-0x1c088698114b3284>) :enabled #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
0x1e261acbf8a3d5>) :items #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 
-0x19bbcac7544784be>) :preview-key [134217774])])
consult--multi((consult--source-hidden-buffer 
consult--source-modified-buffer consult--source-buffer 
consult--source-recent-file consult--source-file-register 
consult--source-bookmark consult--source-project-buffer 
consult--source-project-recent-file) :require-match 
confirm-after-completion :prompt "Switch to: " :history 
consult--buffer-history :sort nil)
consult-buffer()
funcall-interactively(consult-buffer)
call-interactively(consult-buffer nil nil)
command-execute(consult-buffer)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS
appkit-1671.60 Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95)) of 2023-01-06 built on
builder10-14.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description: Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER SQLITE3
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS ZLIB

Important settings:
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
default-text-scale-mode: t
beacon-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
global-visual-line-mode: t
visual-line-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20221209.2013/bind-key hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/oc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-css hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-lob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-irc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-forth hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-scheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-C hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-capture hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-ref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-clojure hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-persist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-ctags hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-entities hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-archive hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-haskell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-eww hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-num hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-rmail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-awk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-groovy hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-octave hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/oc-biblatex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-colview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-R hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-refile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-timer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-mobile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-fortran hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-shell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-perl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/oc-basic hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-sed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-ruby hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-eval hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-habit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-clock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-goto hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-html hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-src hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-lint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-sass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-tangle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-calc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-java hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-icalendar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-mhe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-attach-git hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-md hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-beamer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-element hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/oc-natbib hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-protocol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-gnuplot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-tempo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-w3m hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-id hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-doi hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-fold-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-julia hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-lua hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/oc-csl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-lilypond hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-matlab hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-datetree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-docview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/oc-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-makefile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-duration hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-agenda hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-dot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-js hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-publish hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-inlinetask hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-keys hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-odt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-plantuml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-ascii hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-koma-letter hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-maxima hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ol-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-macro hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-fold hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-sql hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-attach hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-cycle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-processing hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ox-texinfo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-crypt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/org-footnote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/rodmiga/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/ob-comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug shortdoc mm-archive network-stream
url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw nsm cursor-sensor help-fns radix-tree
cl-print debug backtrace consult-vertico consult bookmark image-file
image-converter cdlatex org-agenda org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi diff-hl-flydiff
diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
flycheck dash .emacs org-sticky-header org-crypt org-bullets htmlize
ob-ess-julia ess-julia julia-mode julia-mode-latexsubs ob-haskell
ob-shell ob-scheme ob-R ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions python
compat compat-29 compat-28 compat-27 dired dired-loaddefs compat-26
compat-25 compat-macs ob-lisp ob-latex org-tempo tempo org-clock
markdown-mode color literate-calc-mode s calc calc-loaddefs rect
calc-macs reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars ltx-help json-mode
json-snatcher js-mode-expansions js c-ts-mode treesit imenu
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs two-column hydra lv pcase
haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process
haskell-session haskell-compile haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop dabbrev
haskell-customize graphviz-dot-mode ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake
flymake-proc flymake warnings ess-r-xref xref ess-trns ess-r-package
ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang
ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit pp files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time
iso8601 ls-lisp ess lisp-mnt ess-utils ess-custom project vertico
orderless marginalia wttrin xterm-color use-package-diminish iedit
iedit-lib expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core advice
expand-region-custom default-text-scale beacon misterioso-theme
autorevert filenotify saveplace savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit
hl-line desktop frameset elec-pair edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key easy-mmode corfu goto-chg undo-tree diff queue arduino-cli-mode
compile text-property-search cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure
use-package-core org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
Miguel-0-theme display-line-numbers cus-load rust-mode-autoloads
vertico-autoloads bind-key-autoloads 0blayout-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads orderless-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site marginalia-autoloads hydra-autoloads
corfu-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads finder-inf
tempel-collection-autoloads tempel-autoloads lv-autoloads
consult-autoloads expand-region-autoloads rx haskell-mode-autoloads
compat-autoloads literate-calc-mode-autoloads s-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dash-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads org-autoloads info ess-autoloads
exwm-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2018561 172152)
(symbols 48 45968 84)
(strings 32 346773 17446)
(string-bytes 1 11685557)
(vectors 16 108167)
(vector-slots 8 1962060 71011)
(floats 8 579 943)
(intervals 56 206890 809)
(buffers 976 21))