Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Fix mingw cross-compilation of nettle
From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
To: Vivien Kraus via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 00:36:00 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear guix,

nettle separates its static library output from its main output by moving all
files with a ".a" extension. However, doing that also moves the ".dll.a" files
on mingw. These files are required to link against a DLL. Packages that want
to link against the nettle DLL will require the default output of nettle, and
will not want the static output. So, these files must stay in the default
output.

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (1):
  gnu: nettle: Fix mingw cross-compilation.

 gnu/packages/nettle.scm | 10 ++++++++--
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 658c09333da095edf6e1b3c5e351a7bfa3c87354
-- 
2.38.1