Subject: 29.0.60; c-ts-mode and highlight-indent-guides
From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 19:52:33 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With cc-mode I can use highlight-indent-guides correctly. But with
c-ts-mode (tree-sitter) it doesn't show the indent markers/character. I am using

(add-to-list 'major-mode-remap-alist '(c-mode . c-ts-mode))
(add-hook 'prog-mode-hook #'highlight-indent-guides-mode)
(set-face-foreground 'highlight-indent-guides-character-face "dimgrey")
      (setq highlight-indent-guides-auto-enabled nil)
      (setq highlight-indent-guides-method 'character))

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.35, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-12-07 built on
 e94e04b325d34cf6815fc7de801a85ae
System Description: Fedora Linux 37 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-gpm=no
 --with-xwidgets --with-modules --with-harfbuzz --with-cairo --with-json
 --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation --enable-link-time-optimization
 build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 CC=gcc 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
 -fexceptions -g -grecord-gcc-switches -pipe -Wall
 -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig CXX=g++
 'CXXFLAGS=-O2 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fexceptions -g
 -grecord-gcc-switches -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -fstack-protector-strong
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kvaneesh/spacemacs/elpa/29.0/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /home/kvaneesh/spacemacs/core/../core/libs/spinner
/home/kvaneesh/spacemacs/elpa/29.0/develop/clang-format-20191106.950/clang-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/clang-format
/home/kvaneesh/spacemacs/elpa/29.0/develop/transient-20221202.1727/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
helm-info org-eldoc evil-org ob-C ob-shell org-download org-attach
org-superstar toc-org org-element org-persist org-id avl-tree oc-basic
ol-eww evil-collection-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-habit org-agenda
org-refile smartparens-org ol-notmuch notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime
smime dig org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs helm-xref company-capf
flycheck-rust lsp-diagnostics lsp-headerline lsp-icons lsp-modeline
lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget magit-bookmark
treemacs-bookmarks bookmark lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline
lsp-ui-util gravatar dns url-cache evil-surround face-remap git-rebase
evil-collection-forge forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw url-auth
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler evil-collection-magit magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa gnus-util mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base
magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 helm-ag helm-swoop add-log ffap
better-jumper view lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls
lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar
lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3
lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh
lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml
lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint lsp-marksman lsp-markdown
lsp-lua lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy
lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript
lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir
lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada
lsp-actionscript ccls ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy
ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight
ccls-common dap-cpptools dap-utils dom dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml
dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream puny nsm
smartparens-markdown markdown-mode helm-gtags which-func edebug debug
backtrace ggtags ewoc macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep whitespace
highlight-indent-guides company-box company-box-doc frame-local
company-box-icons all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons company-files company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic
company-template company-yasnippet company-c-headers company goto-addr
vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference evil-lisp-state flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck find-func highlight-numbers parent-mode rainbow-delimiters
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens-c smartparens
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
image-file image-converter highlight-parentheses helm-external helm-net
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache time-stamp zeroconf dbus
helm-posframe posframe helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-misc helm-files
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util xdg
image-mode exif tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
cus-start files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired-aux dired-quick-sort ls-lisp
treemacs-icons-dired treemacs-projectile treemacs-persp treemacs-evil
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs-tags treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture ht
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros diminish
evil-escape projectile grep compile winner async xterm-color ws-butler
winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list hideshow
imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs etags fileloop generator xref project volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff queue symbol-overlay string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist
restart-emacs desktop frameset server popwin persp-mode org-rich-yank
multi-line multi-line-find multi-line-enter multi-line-decorator
multi-line-respace multi-line-shared shut-up multi-line-cycle
multi-line-candidate hl-todo compat compat-macs window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core
window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils eyebrowse
evil-unimpaired f f-shortdoc shortdoc text-property-search
evil-textobj-line evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-easymotion
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu emr
popup s dash editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch noutline outline drag-stuff column-enforce-mode
clean-aindent-mode zenburn-theme-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads winum-autoloads
vscode-dark-plus-theme-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
vim-powerline-autoloads vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads vdiff-magit-autoloads
vdiff-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads
treemacs-projectile-autoloads treemacs-persp-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads
treemacs-evil-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
terminal-here-autoloads term-cursor-autoloads symon-autoloads
symbol-overlay-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
string-edit-at-point-autoloads spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-autoloads
spacemacs-purpose-popwin-autoloads spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
memoize-autoloads spaceline-autoloads powerline-autoloads
space-doc-autoloads smeargle-autoloads shell-pop-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads ron-mode-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads quickrun-autoloads popwin-autoloads
persp-mode-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paradox-autoloads
overseer-autoloads orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads org-rich-yank-autoloads org-projectile-autoloads
org-category-capture-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads org-download-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads
org-cliplink-autoloads open-junk-file-autoloads ol-notmuch-autoloads
nameless-autoloads multi-vterm-autoloads vterm-autoloads
multi-term-autoloads multi-line-autoloads shut-up-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads macrostep-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads link-hint-autoloads inspector-autoloads
info+-autoloads indent-guide-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
hide-comnt-autoloads help-fns+-autoloads helm-xref-autoloads
helm-themes-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-rtags-autoloads
helm-purpose-autoloads window-purpose-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
helm-projectile-autoloads helm-posframe-autoloads
helm-org-rifle-autoloads helm-org-autoloads helm-easymenu
helm-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads helm-mode-manager-autoloads
helm-make-autoloads helm-lsp-autoloads helm-gtags-autoloads
helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-descbinds-autoloads helm-company-autoloads
helm-c-yasnippet-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads google-translate-autoloads google-c-style-autoloads
golden-ratio-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads gitignore-templates-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads git-modes-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads
git-link-autoloads ggtags-autoloads gendoxy-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
forge-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads flycheck-ycmd-autoloads
flycheck-rust-autoloads flycheck-rtags-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-elsa-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads fancy-battery-autoloads
eyebrowse-autoloads expand-region-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads evil-unimpaired-autoloads
evil-tutor-autoloads evil-textobj-line-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-org-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads
evil-mc-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads evil-lisp-state-autoloads
evil-lion-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads evil-easymotion-autoloads
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil-cleverparens-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads evil-args-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads esh-help-autoloads emr-autoloads
iedit-autoloads projectile-autoloads paredit-autoloads
list-utils-autoloads cl elisp-slime-nav-autoloads elisp-def-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads
disaster-autoloads dired-quick-sort-autoloads devdocs-autoloads
define-word-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads bui-autoloads
cpp-auto-include-autoloads company-ycmd-autoloads ycmd-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads deferred-autoloads company-rtags-autoloads
rtags-autoloads company-c-headers-autoloads company-box-autoloads
frame-local-autoloads company-autoloads column-enforce-mode-autoloads
clean-aindent-mode-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
centered-cursor-mode-autoloads ccls-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads cargo-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads better-jumper-autoloads auto-yasnippet-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads ht-autoloads
dash-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads packed-autoloads compat-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
ace-link-autoloads ace-jump-helm-line-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads avy-autoloads ac-ispell-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state
pcre2el-autoloads hybrid-mode-autoloads holy-mode-autoloads
font-lock+-autoloads evil-evilified-state-autoloads
dotenv-mode-autoloads which-key use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core hydra lv evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search
evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color evil-types
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
edmacro kmacro bind-map which-key-autoloads use-package-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads info evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
diminish-autoloads bind-map-autoloads bind-key-autoloads async-autoloads
quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs hl-line xt-mouse autorevert
filenotify comp comp-cstr cl-extra disp-table recentf tree-widget
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes format-spec finder-inf
ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-spacebind core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline
help-mode warnings package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache url-vars eieio eieio-core epg rfc6068 epg-config
core-command-line core-debug derived core-hooks page-break-lines
easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice
core-customization validate cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
core-emacs-backports core-compilation pcase core-dumper spinner
core-versions core-load-paths clang-rename clang-include-fixer let-alist
json subr-x map byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile clang-format cl-macs xml
cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-early-funcs chemacs gv rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2058849 1740034)
 (symbols 48 92025 11)
 (strings 32 386703 149132)
 (string-bytes 1 14129041)
 (vectors 16 202675)
 (vector-slots 8 4027567 1013489)
 (floats 8 1936 4737)
 (intervals 56 85962 28444)
 (buffers 992 88))