Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: %guile-static-stripped: Update to Guile 3.0.8.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 15:12:55 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm (%guile-static-stripped): Use
guile-3.0-latest, currently at 3.0.8.  This resolves a segfault in the Guix
System Linux initrd when running Guile 3.0.7 on a Cortex A9 CPU (NXP i.MX6
Quad).
---
 gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm b/gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm
index 4ea97368a9..24855f6b28 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm
@@ -797,7 +797,7 @@ (define %guile-static-stripped
   ;; A stripped static Guile 3.0 binary, for use in initrds
   ;; and during bootstrap.
   (make-guile-static-stripped
-   (make-guile-static guile-3.0
+   (make-guile-static guile-3.0-latest
                       '("guile-2.2-default-utf8.patch"
                         "guile-3.0-linux-syscalls.patch"
                         "guile-3.0-relocatable.patch"))))

base-commit: c6f81ff7a6a527b5a14189a2c359b981ddba43bc
prerequisite-patch-id: 77c51f63cfaba6cafe4e7125f50077d6dc5ca24a
prerequisite-patch-id: 776778c03bce9b7ad3ab94a120f42b764c00fcae
prerequisite-patch-id: 4910d08bdc27384d76030b6ac491ad2c2ed0957f
prerequisite-patch-id: 2de8762a6381a93682d0fe4c893962b9803362b0
prerequisite-patch-id: b9b6f21a2db3f7a5ef82bb11ed23f69749cc6b3d
prerequisite-patch-id: fd4074fb4cf068ccac3122c19138f098a610542a
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b8e69760af1f7bfb66c1edb44471653b6b229d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 51cecbabc04c69d4338addaece536c42a075660f
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c67bfd85b343a65440e6c63451e5417129dea6f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c7e8e7affe4a115423836e82a0930db2b25ae59
prerequisite-patch-id: 53f792328e96bc30e638d953317e730535d89d42
prerequisite-patch-id: b24087b240dad97b6417e37176915c24a543e887
prerequisite-patch-id: 14cc545148a424b8620ccbcd0cddd95397c964ff
prerequisite-patch-id: 4cc71f61e136fd7288e767ce02bef3b711ea1ad2
prerequisite-patch-id: aaeb5abd0a644684c3998be4fec4f6c978825618
-- 
2.38.1