Subject: 30.0.50; ns-use-native-fullscreen is not respected for first use of initial-frame-alist
From: Sean Farley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2022 20:43:43 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi there,

I have observed this behavior for (at least) emacs 28.0, 28.1, 28.2, and
emacs-29 branch (which I'm sending this bug report from)

The bugged behavior is that `ns-use-native-fullscreen' set to nil is not
read when launching emacs. To reproduce:

/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q --eval "(progn (setq ns-use-native-fullscreen nil) (add-to-list 'initial-frame-alist '(fullscreen . fullboth)))"

The result is that Emacs launches fullscreen'd into a new desktop space
but the desired behavior is to just fullscreen into the current desktop
space.

I /think/ this might be because `ns-use-native-fullscreen' is defined in
C code which, to me at least, seems to have a funky load order with pure
lisp.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin22.1.0, NS
 appkit-2299.00 Version 13.0.1 (Build 22A400)) of 2022-12-02 built on
 laptop
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.0.1

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-native-compilation --without-compress-install
 --with-dbus --without-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg
 --with-xwidgets --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-Os -w
 -pipe -march=nehalem -mmacosx-version-min=13
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/zlib/include -I/usr/local/opt/jpeg/include
 -I/usr/local/opt/icu4c/include -I/usr/local/opt/[email-masked]/include
 -I/usr/local/opt/readline/include -F/usr/local/Frameworks
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/zlib/lib -L/usr/local/opt/jpeg/lib
 -L/usr/local/opt/icu4c/lib -L/usr/local/opt/[email-masked]/lib
 -L/usr/local/opt/readline/lib -L/usr/local/lib -F/usr/local/Frameworks
 -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk''

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-lazy-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  global-dot-mode: t
  dot-mode: t
  fancy-narrow-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/ivy/elpa hides /Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/lispy/elpa
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/transient/transient hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/xref/xref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/project/project hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-doi hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-refile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-num hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-csl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-basic hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-persist hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-fold hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-cycle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/sean/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/map/map hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace flycheck-posframe posframe
flyspell-lazy flyspell ispell vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
highlight-indent-guides adaptive-wrap mail-extr emacsbug cursor-sensor
vertico-repeat objed objed-objects cap-words superword subword which-key
better-jumper vertico all-the-icons-completion marginalia etags fileloop
xref project volatile-highlights page-break-lines whole-line-or-region
dot-mode fancy-narrow org-modern org-agenda oc-natbib oc-csl citeproc
citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex parsebib
ol-bibtex org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture
org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat
org-roam org-capture org-attach smartparens-org org-yt org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-keys citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs
citeproc-sort citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-number
smartparens-rst rst citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb citeproc-itemdata
citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro citeproc-choose citeproc-date
citeproc-context citeproc-prange citeproc-style citeproc-locale
citeproc-term citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s queue bibtex
oc-biblatex oc ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-entities org-faces
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder
hl-todo async code-review code-review-actions code-review-comment
code-review-section code-review-bitbucket code-review-faces shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode ht code-review-gitlab code-review-utils forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml parse-time
iso8601 bug-reference forge-post smartparens-markdown markdown-mode
edit-indirect outline-minor-faces noutline outline forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db code-review-parse-hunk code-review-github
code-review-db uuidgen calc-misc calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect
calc-macs a code-review-interfaces deferred ghub-graphql treepy gsexp
ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func edebug debug
backtrace magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit magit-git magit-base magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26
transient log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor shell pcomplete doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet elisp-mode recentf server autorevert
filenotify gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens corfu-popupinfo savehist undo-fu-session undo-fu
flycheck-package package-lint imenu finder finder-inf doom-packages
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse bitwarden tree-widget wid-edit auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache url-vars flycheck-eldev flycheck json map
find-func ws-butler editorconfig persp-mode doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path f
f-shortdoc shortdoc s dash compat dtrt-indent byte-opt advice
doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-nord-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base delsel comp comp-cstr
warnings icons projectile lisp-mnt grep compile text-property-search
comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt mu4e-config html2text let-alist ob-core
org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs
format-spec smartparens-lua ns-auto-titlebar ibuf-macs derived edmacro
kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key corfu-history kind-icon svg-lib
color svg dom xml orderless corfu doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui
easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp
byte-compile general tex-site rx realgud-recursive-autoloads doom-start
doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv
jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win
ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 887625 409974)
 (symbols 48 75035 53)
 (strings 32 247349 78616)
 (string-bytes 1 8192450)
 (vectors 16 93786)
 (vector-slots 8 1867025 886681)
 (floats 8 1288 2174)
 (intervals 56 917 89)
 (buffers 984 13))