Subject: 24.0.50.1; Emacs CVS crashes after getting new nnimap mail in gnus. (Signal 11)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 07:22:08 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Free Software Foundation,
not to your local site managers!
Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list,
and to the gnu.emacs.bug news group.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `emacs -Q':

  $ /usr/bin/emacs-snapshot-gtk-24.0.50.1-20100410 --debug-init --no-window-system --color=always
  # 24.0.50.1; Emacs CVS crashes after getting new nnimap mail in gnus. (Signal 11)

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/etc/DEBUG.

  $ gdb -c core.1271460097.SIG-6.PID-8566.ID-501-501.localhost.emacs-snapshot /usr/bin/emacs-snapshot-gtk-24.0.50.1-20100410 # --debug-init --no-window-system --color=always
  GNU gdb 6.4.90-debian
  Copyright (C) 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
  GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
  welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions.
  Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
  There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for details.
  This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu".../home/emacs/.gdbinit:23: Error in sourced command file:
  No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
  Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

  warning: core file may not match specified executable file.

  warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error.
  Reading symbols from /lib/libdl.so.2...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/lib/libdl-2.3.6.so...done.
  done.
  Loaded symbols for /lib/libdl.so.2
  Reading symbols from /lib/libpthread.so.0...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/lib/libpthread-0.10.so...done.
  done.
  Loaded symbols for /lib/libpthread.so.0
  Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.6...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/lib/libc-2.3.6.so...done.
  done.
  Loaded symbols for /lib/libc.so.6
  Reading symbols from /lib/ld-linux.so.2...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/lib/ld-2.3.6.so...done.
  done.
  Loaded symbols for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
  Reading symbols from /lib/libnss_files.so.2...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/lib/libnss_files-2.3.6.so...done.
  done.
  Loaded symbols for /lib/libnss_files.so.2
  Reading symbols from /lib/libnss_compat.so.2...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/lib/libnss_compat-2.3.6.so...done.
  done.
  Loaded symbols for /lib/libnss_compat.so.2
  Reading symbols from /lib/libnsl.so.1...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/lib/libnsl-2.3.6.so...done.
  done.
  Loaded symbols for /lib/libnsl.so.1
  Reading symbols from /lib/libnss_nis.so.2...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/lib/libnss_nis-2.3.6.so...done.
  done.
  Loaded symbols for /lib/libnss_nis.so.2
  Core was generated by `/usr/bin/emacs-snapshot-gtk-24.0.50.1-20100410 --debug-init --no-window-system'.
  Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.
  #0  0x40099b01 in kill () from /lib/libc.so.6
  (gdb) bt
  #0  0x40099b01 in kill () from /lib/libc.so.6
  #1  0x08169376 in fatal_error_signal (sig=6) at emacs.c:402
  #2  0x4002a806 in __pthread_sighandler () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
  #3  <signal handler called>
  #4  0x40099b01 in kill () from /lib/libc.so.6
  #5  0x08169396 in abort () at emacs.c:431
  #6  0x081f9e0a in Fsignal (error_symbol=147875514, data=170836646) at eval.c:1630
  #7  0x081fa0db in xsignal (error_symbol=147875514, data=170836646) at eval.c:1729
  #8  0x081fa11a in xsignal1 (error_symbol=147875514, arg=167353937) at eval.c:1746
  #9  0x081bb832 in compile_pattern_1 (cp=0x8cc7e88, pattern=150700865, translate=147735698, regp=0x0, posix=0) at search.c:180
  #10 0x081bba2d in compile_pattern (pattern=150700865, regp=0x0, translate=147735698, posix=0, multibyte=1) at search.c:267
  #11 0x081bc2fe in fast_string_match (regexp=150700865, string=159341889) at search.c:508
  #12 0x081a3531 in Ffind_file_name_handler (filename=159341889, operation=147778482) at fileio.c:380
  #13 0x081a3f3a in Fexpand_file_name (name=159341889, default_directory=147735698) at fileio.c:861
  #14 0x081acf43 in Fdo_auto_save (no_message=147735746, current_only=147735698) at fileio.c:5233
  #15 0x0816b7d3 in shut_down_emacs (sig=11, no_x=0, stuff=147735698) at emacs.c:2147
  #16 0x08169299 in fatal_error_signal (sig=11) at emacs.c:388
  #17 0x4002a806 in __pthread_sighandler () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
  #18 <signal handler called>
  #19 0x081dd90e in mem_find (start=0xa01e960) at alloc.c:3514
  #20 0x081de3d2 in mark_maybe_object (obj=167897446) at alloc.c:4104
  #21 0x081de8f1 in mark_memory (start=0xbffa1354, end=0xbffa3f00, offset=0) at alloc.c:4267
  #22 0x081de9ad in mark_stack () at alloc.c:4521
  #23 0x081df702 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5103
  #24 0x081fbd8f in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbffa1550) at eval.c:2958
  #25 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=178382593, vector=171553973, maxdepth=32) at bytecode.c:680
  #26 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=159822125, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa1878) at eval.c:3211
  #27 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa1874) at eval.c:3070
  #28 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=178360793, vector=172009741, maxdepth=40) at bytecode.c:680
  #29 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=172010053, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa1bac) at eval.c:3211
  #30 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa1ba8) at eval.c:3070
  #31 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=159203153, vector=160217613, maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:680
  #32 0x081fb1b4 in Feval (form=159896454) at eval.c:2352
  #33 0x081f9a15 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=147735698, bodyform=159896454, handlers=159896206) at eval.c:1435
  #34 0x08246df1 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=159203249, vector=160682373, maxdepth=12) at bytecode.c:870
  #35 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=158258613, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa2308) at eval.c:3211
  #36 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa2304) at eval.c:3070
  #37 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=159224737, vector=160029941, maxdepth=12) at bytecode.c:680
  #38 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160697501, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa261c) at eval.c:3211
  #39 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa2618) at eval.c:3070
  #40 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=161647537, vector=161925125, maxdepth=28) at bytecode.c:680
  #41 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160215053, nargs=7, arg_vector=0xbffa2934) at eval.c:3211
  #42 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0xbffa2930) at eval.c:3070
  #43 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=160821281, vector=162183845, maxdepth=36) at bytecode.c:680
  #44 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=162184301, nargs=0, arg_vector=0xbffa2c64) at eval.c:3211
  #45 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbffa2c60) at eval.c:3070
  #46 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=160590385, vector=160593405, maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:680
  #47 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160593829, nargs=2, arg_vector=0xbffa2f84) at eval.c:3211
  #48 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbffa2f80) at eval.c:3070
  #49 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=160587145, vector=160589293, maxdepth=16) at bytecode.c:680
  #50 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160589485, nargs=2, arg_vector=0xbffa3294) at eval.c:3211
  #51 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbffa3290) at eval.c:3070
  #52 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=160589601, vector=160590605, maxdepth=12) at bytecode.c:680
  #53 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160590733, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa35f4) at eval.c:3211
  #54 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa35f0) at eval.c:3070
  #55 0x081f790f in Fcall_interactively (function=160313514, record_flag=147735698, keys=147769989) at callint.c:869
  #56 0x081fc079 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0xbffa38b0) at eval.c:3030
  #57 0x081fbc46 in call3 (fn=147856162, arg1=160313514, arg2=147735698, arg3=147735698) at eval.c:2854
  #58 0x0817c911 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=160313514, record_flag=147735698, keys=147735698, special=147735698) at keyboard.c:10345
  #59 0x0816d9a0 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1756
  #60 0x081f9b3b in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x816d2d5 <command_loop_1>, handlers=147773698, hfun=0x816ccad <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1490
  #61 0x0816d02e in command_loop_2 () at keyboard.c:1356
  #62 0x081f95fb in internal_catch (tag=147770770, func=0x816d00b <command_loop_2>, arg=147735698) at eval.c:1226
  #63 0x0816cfe4 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1335
  #64 0x0816c8be in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:950
  #65 0x0816ca2a in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1012
  #66 0x0816b145 in main (argc=4, argv=0xbffa40c4) at emacs.c:1784
  (gdb) bt full
  #0  0x40099b01 in kill () from /lib/libc.so.6
  No symbol table info available.
  #1  0x08169376 in fatal_error_signal (sig=6) at emacs.c:402
  No locals.
  #2  0x4002a806 in __pthread_sighandler () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
  No symbol table info available.
  #3  <signal handler called>
  No symbol table info available.
  #4  0x40099b01 in kill () from /lib/libc.so.6
  No symbol table info available.
  #5  0x08169396 in abort () at emacs.c:431
  No locals.
  #6  0x081f9e0a in Fsignal (error_symbol=147875514, data=170836646) at eval.c:1630
          allhandlers = (struct handler *) 0xbffa1ef4
          conditions = -1074130900
          string = 167353937
          real_error_symbol = -1074132344
          bp = (struct backtrace *) 0x81da3a0
  #7  0x081fa0db in xsignal (error_symbol=147875514, data=170836646) at eval.c:1729
  No locals.
  #8  0x081fa11a in xsignal1 (error_symbol=147875514, arg=167353937) at eval.c:1746
  No locals.
  #9  0x081bb832 in compile_pattern_1 (cp=0x8cc7e88, pattern=150700865, translate=147735698, regp=0x0, posix=0) at search.c:180
          val = 0x88235f7 "Unmatched ) or \\)"
          old = 0
  #10 0x081bba2d in compile_pattern (pattern=150700865, regp=0x0, translate=147735698, posix=0, multibyte=1) at search.c:267
          cp = (struct regexp_cache *) 0x8cc7e88
          cpp = (struct regexp_cache **) 0x8cc6c40
  #11 0x081bc2fe in fast_string_match (regexp=150700865, string=159341889) at search.c:508
          val = 147735698
          bufp = (struct re_pattern_buffer *) 0x8ceeb9a
  #12 0x081a3531 in Ffind_file_name_handler (filename=159341889, operation=147778482) at fileio.c:380
          string = 150700865
          match_pos = 134518772
          handler = 151084330
          operations = 147735698
          elt = 150862222
          chain = 150862230
          inhibited_handlers = 147735698
          result = 147735698
          pos = -1
  #13 0x081a3f3a in Fexpand_file_name (name=159341889, default_directory=147735698) at fileio.c:861
          nm = (unsigned char *) 0xbffa0c58 "\230\fM-zM-?M-d\235$\bEM-@M-Y\n\226M-B.\nM-t_\001@M-xd\001@\001"
          newdir = (unsigned char *) 0x8254248 "\211EM-,\213EM-,\203M-`M-x\211EM-4\213EM-4\213PT\213MM-4\213AX9M-B\017\204M-g\002"
          target = (unsigned char *) 0xafb9c66 "[\n9M-#"
          tlen = 167353969
          pw = (struct passwd *) 0xbffa0c78
          length = 135827809
          handler = -1074131808
          result = 173768893
          multibyte = -1074131912
          hdir = 136330271
  #14 0x081acf43 in Fdo_auto_save (no_message=147735746, current_only=147735698) at fileio.c:5233
          listfile = 142728607
          old = (struct buffer *) 0xaf6d4b8
          b = (struct buffer *) 0x5e
          tail = -1074131768
          buf = 136657823
          auto_saved = 0
          do_handled_files = 16384
          oquit = 147735698
          stream = (FILE *) 0x0
          count = 56
          orig_minibuffer_auto_raise = 0
          old_message_p = 0
          gcpro1 = {next = 0xad9c040, var = 0x1, nvars = 0}
          gcpro2 = {next = 0x4000b2f9, var = 0x400166a4, nvars = 1073866168}
  #15 0x0816b7d3 in shut_down_emacs (sig=11, no_x=0, stuff=147735698) at emacs.c:2147
  No locals.
  #16 0x08169299 in fatal_error_signal (sig=11) at emacs.c:388
  No locals.
  #17 0x4002a806 in __pthread_sighandler () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
  No symbol table info available.
  #18 <signal handler called>
  No symbol table info available.
  #19 0x081dd90e in mem_find (start=0xa01e960) at alloc.c:3514
          p = (struct mem_node *) 0x7a2c08ce
  #20 0x081de3d2 in mark_maybe_object (obj=167897446) at alloc.c:4104
          po = (void *) 0xa01e960
          m = (struct mem_node *) 0x9ff7610
  #21 0x081de8f1 in mark_memory (start=0xbffa1354, end=0xbffa3f00, offset=0) at alloc.c:4267
  ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          p = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa2be4
          pp = (void **) 0x8d3f3d8
  #22 0x081de9ad in mark_stack () at alloc.c:4521
          i = 0
          j = {o = 147735746, j = {{__jmpbuf = {147735746, -1074120524, -1074120524, -1074129928, -1074130128, 136178006}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {147980288, 1, 3220837336, 136185130, 147764018, 68, 5, 147838253, 170835968, 1,
            3220837368, 136185130, 147735696, 0, 2, 147728088, 147735746, 0, 3220837336, 136183282, 147717998, 20, 147735698, 170836584, 147735746, 3220846772, 3220837368, 135269922, 147838253, 20, 157924910, 0}}}}}
          stack_grows_down_p = 0
          end = (void *) 0xbffa1354
  #23 0x081df702 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5103
          bind = (struct specbinding *) 0xadd9ad0
          catch = (struct catchtag *) 0xffffffff
          handler = (struct handler *) 0x81c4073
          stack_top_variable = 0 '\0'
          i = 1462
          message_p = 0
          total = {170836582, -1074130144, 136036975, -1074129784, 136037014, 147735698, -1074130096, 30}
          count = 55
          t1 = {tv_sec = 1271460096, tv_usec = 953493}
          t2 = {tv_sec = 135199540, tv_usec = -1074129824}
          t3 = {tv_sec = 167354033, tv_usec = -1074129752}
  #24 0x081fbd8f in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbffa1550) at eval.c:2958
          fun = 144951493
          original_fun = 147776258
          funcar = -1074129608
          numargs = 2
          lisp_numargs = 147846123
          val = 167354033
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa181c, function = 0xbffa1558, args = 0xbffa155c, nargs = 1, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x8d00510
          i = 280
  #25 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=178382593, vector=171553973, maxdepth=32) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 44
          op = 2
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0xa39b4b8
          bytestr_length = 498
          stack = {pc = 0x98ad5c7 "\203M-R", top = 0xbffa1558, bottom = 0xbffa1550, byte_string = 178382593, byte_string_start = 0x98ad4fc "M-F\bGM-F\211M-GM-F\031\032\033\034\035\036\033\n\rW\203M-m\001\n\rW\203\177", constants = 171553973, next = 0xbffa1930}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa1550
          result = 26
  #26 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=159822125, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa1878) at eval.c:3211
          val = 167354161
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 147776258
          count = 43
          i = 1
          optional = 0
          rest = 0
  #27 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa1874) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 159822125
          original_fun = 167677394
          funcar = -1074128808
          numargs = 1
          lisp_numargs = 147735698
          val = 170836350
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa1b4c, function = 0xbffa1874, args = 0xbffa1878, nargs = 1, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x1fa1830
          i = 1271460096
  #28 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=178360793, vector=172009741, maxdepth=40) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 43
          op = 1
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0xa40a910
          bytestr_length = 463
          stack = {pc = 0x98adc9b "\031\032\t\203M-L\001\t\211A\021@\vM-F\034\035\036 \r\203M-H\001\f\204M-H\001\r\211A\025@\211\036!\211A\026!@\036\"\016!\211A\026!@\036#M-F\036$\016\"@\n8\204M-D\001\016#:\203{", top = 0xbffa1878, bottom = 0xbffa1870,
    byte_string = 178360793,
    byte_string_start = 0x98adc8c "M-F\211\211\211\211\211\211\211\211M-/\tM-G\b\227!\031\032\t\203M-L\001\t\211A\021@\vM-F\034\035\036 \r\203M-H\001\f\204M-H\001\r\211A\025@\211\036!\211A\026!@\036\"\016!\211A\026!@\036#M-F\036$\016\"@\n8\204M-D\001\016#:\203{",
    constants = 172009741, next = 0xbffa1c50}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa1874
          result = 167354161
  #29 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=172010053, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa1bac) at eval.c:3211
          val = 167354161
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 147776258
          count = 42
          i = 1
          optional = 0
          rest = 0
  #30 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa1ba8) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 172010053
          original_fun = 148527130
          funcar = -1347506772
          numargs = 1
          lisp_numargs = -1212762700
  ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          val = 167354161
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa1e84, function = 0xbffa1ba8, args = 0xbffa1bac, nargs = 1, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x8b8a8988
          i = -1886483060
  #31 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=159203153, vector=160217613, maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 42
          op = 1
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0x98cba10
          bytestr_length = 9
          stack = {pc = 0x98d0feb "\"\207", top = 0xbffa1bac, bottom = 0xbffa1ba0, byte_string = 159203153, byte_string_start = 0x98d0fe4 "M-AM-BM-CM-D\b!!\"\207", constants = 160217613, next = 0xbffa2090}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa1ba8
          result = 16777217
  #32 0x081fb1b4 in Feval (form=159896454) at eval.c:2352
          numargs = 12
          args_left = 147735698
          i = 3
          maxargs = 3
          argvals = {159203153, 160217613, 20, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1}
          fun = 146607837
          val = 1
          original_fun = 147855970
          original_args = 159896446
          funcar = 1
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa22ac, function = 0xbffa1e9c, args = 0xbffa1e40, nargs = 3, evalargs = 1 '\001', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          gcpro1 = {next = 0x1, var = 0x1, nvars = 1}
          gcpro2 = {next = 0x80, var = 0x1, nvars = 1}
          gcpro3 = {next = 0x1, var = 0xbffa1e40, nvars = 3}
  #33 0x081f9a15 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=147735698, bodyform=159896454, handlers=159896206) at eval.c:1435
          val = 147735698
          c = {tag = 147735698, val = 147735698, next = 0xbffa39fc, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {5, -1074120524, -1074120524, -1074126888, -1074127152, 136288605}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {16777217, 182872936, 32, 1, 1, 1, 1,
            32, 1 <repeats 24 times>}}}}, backlist = 0xbffa22ac, handlerlist = 0xbffa39e8, lisp_eval_depth = 8, pdlcount = 42, poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0xbffa2090}
          h = {handler = 159896206, var = 147735698, chosen_clause = 182872936, tag = 0xbffa1f08, next = 0xbffa39e8}
  #34 0x08246df1 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=159203249, vector=160682373, maxdepth=12) at bytecode.c:870
          handlers = 159896206
          body = 159896454
          count = 42
          op = 143
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0x993d188
          bytestr_length = 5
          stack = {pc = 0x98d0fdc "\207", top = 0xbffa1ff0, bottom = 0xbffa1ff0, byte_string = 159203249, byte_string_start = 0x98d0fd8 "M-@M-AM-B\217\207", constants = 160682373, next = 0xbffa23a0}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa1ff0
          result = 182872936
  #35 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=158258613, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa2308) at eval.c:3211
          val = 183948477
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 151174490
          count = 41
          i = 1
          optional = 0
          rest = 0
  #36 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa2304) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 158258613
          original_fun = 148881178
          funcar = 28
          numargs = 1
          lisp_numargs = 147735722
          val = 120
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa25bc, function = 0xbffa2304, args = 0xbffa2308, nargs = 1, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa2304
          i = 4
  #37 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=159224737, vector=160029941, maxdepth=12) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 41
          op = 1
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0x989dcf8
          bytestr_length = 6
          stack = {pc = 0x98d12c4 "!\207", top = 0xbffa2308, bottom = 0xbffa2300, byte_string = 159224737, byte_string_start = 0x98d12c0 "M-AM-B\b!!\207", constants = 160029941, next = 0xbffa26c0}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa2304
          result = -1074120524
  #38 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160697501, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa261c) at eval.c:3211
          val = 0
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 151174490
          count = 40
          i = 1
          optional = 0
          rest = 0
  #39 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa2618) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 160697501
          original_fun = 148881394
          funcar = -1074125288
          numargs = 1
  ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          lisp_numargs = 147735722
          val = 147735722
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa28dc, function = 0xbffa2618, args = 0xbffa261c, nargs = 1, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x1fa2614
          i = -1074125801
  #40 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=161647537, vector=161925125, maxdepth=28) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 35
          op = 1
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0x9a6c808
          bytestr_length = 477
          stack = {
    pc = 0x993e5ca "\bF\202:\001\016+\203.\001\t\fM-`\016+!E\202:\001\f\2038\001\t\fD\202:\001\tC\026)\0162\203\221\001M-\\t\0162\"\211\0261\203\221\001M-b\01618M-b\016)8=\203\221\001M-[\01618M-'\203h\001M-[\016)8M-'\204v\001M-[\01618\204\221\001M-[\016)8\204\221\001\0161A\0161A@\206\202\001\016-\016)A@\206\213\001\016-\\M- \210\202M-'\001M-c\r\0162\203M- \001\016)\0162B\202M-#\001\016)CM-IM-F$\210M-cM-dM-e\"\210*\0164\204M-Y\001M-\\r\016,\"A@M-KY\203M-V\001M-[M-\\r\016,\"8M-f=\203M-V\001M-g\r\t\b\f\0163%\210\202M-Y\001M-h \210\016)+\207", top = 0xbffa261c,
    bottom = 0xbffa2610, byte_string = 161647537, byte_string_start = 0x993e4b0 "\bM-F=\203\b", constants = 161925125, next = 0xbffa29f0}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa2618
          result = 159698037
  #41 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160215053, nargs=7, arg_vector=0xbffa2934) at eval.c:3211
          val = 183738585
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 153015394
          count = 27
          i = 7
          optional = 1
          rest = 0
  #42 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0xbffa2930) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 160215053
          original_fun = 161923994
          funcar = -1074124520
          numargs = 7
          lisp_numargs = 145523633
          val = 160819217
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa2c0c, function = 0xbffa2930, args = 0xbffa2934, nargs = 7, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x1fa2900
          i = 2
  #43 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=160821281, vector=162183845, maxdepth=36) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 18
          op = 7
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0x9aabaa8
          bytestr_length = 635
          stack = {pc = 0x9941d53 "\210\016@A\211\026@\204M-^?", top = 0xbffa294c, bottom = 0xbffa2930, byte_string = 160821281, byte_string_start = 0x9941bfc "\b\205z\002\212\tq\210M-F\n\206\030", constants = 162183845, next = 0xbffa2d10}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa2930
          result = 147735698
  #44 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=162184301, nargs=0, arg_vector=0xbffa2c64) at eval.c:3211
          val = 147735698
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 147873370
          count = 18
          i = 0
          optional = 0
          rest = 0
  #45 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbffa2c60) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 162184301
          original_fun = 159853218
          funcar = 167063699
          numargs = 0
          lisp_numargs = 147735722
          val = 157926662
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa2f2c, function = 0xbffa2c60, args = 0xbffa2c64, nargs = 0, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x9d67e8b
          i = 147735698
  #46 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=160590385, vector=160593405, maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 12
          op = 0
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0x9927600
          bytestr_length = 464
          stack = {pc = 0x99a730e "\210\0168\203C", top = 0xbffa2c60, bottom = 0xbffa2c60, byte_string = 160590385, byte_string_start = 0x99a72d4 "M-F \210M-G\b!\203\026", constants = 160593405, next = 0xbffa3020}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa2c60
          result = 415360
  #47 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160593829, nargs=2, arg_vector=0xbffa2f84) at eval.c:3211
          val = 415360
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 160587642
          count = 10
          i = 2
          optional = 1
          rest = 0
  #48 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbffa2f80) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 160593829
          original_fun = 155068314
          funcar = 165245603
          numargs = 2
  ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          lisp_numargs = 167856502
          val = 164504166
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa323c, function = 0xbffa2f80, args = 0xbffa2f84, nargs = 2, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x9d972a3
          i = 147735698
  #49 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=160587145, vector=160589293, maxdepth=16) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 8
          op = 2
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0x99265f0
          bytestr_length = 48
          stack = {pc = 0x99a7195 "\210M-M\t!\210\f\203$", top = 0xbffa2f88, bottom = 0xbffa2f80, byte_string = 160587145, byte_string_start = 0x99a7180 "M-F\b!\203\n", constants = 160589293, next = 0xbffa3330}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa2f80
          result = 0
  #50 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160589485, nargs=2, arg_vector=0xbffa3294) at eval.c:3211
          val = 158091061
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 160587594
          count = 6
          i = 2
          optional = 1
          rest = 0
  #51 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbffa3290) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 160589485
          original_fun = 160313490
          funcar = -1074122072
          numargs = 2
          lisp_numargs = 147735698
          val = 147735698
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa354c, function = 0xbffa3290, args = 0xbffa3294, nargs = 2, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x9733733
          i = 147735722
  #52 0x082460ba in Fbyte_code (bytestr=160589601, vector=160590605, maxdepth=12) at bytecode.c:680
          count = 6
          op = 2
          vectorp = (Lisp_Object *) 0x9926b10
          bytestr_length = 5
          stack = {pc = 0x99a7218 "\207", top = 0xbffa3298, bottom = 0xbffa3290, byte_string = 160589601, byte_string_start = 0x99a7214 "M-A\bM-B\"\207", constants = 160590605, next = 0x0}
          top = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa3290
          result = 0
  #53 0x081fc7fe in funcall_lambda (fun=160590733, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbffa35f4) at eval.c:3211
          val = 0
          syms_left = 147735698
          next = 148091850
          count = 5
          i = 1
          optional = 1
          rest = 0
  #54 0x081fc2ae in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbffa35f0) at eval.c:3070
          fun = 160590733
          original_fun = 160313514
          funcar = 183948472
          numargs = 1
          lisp_numargs = 147852995
          val = 147735698
          backtrace = {next = 0xbffa384c, function = 0xbffa35f0, args = 0xbffa35f4, nargs = 1, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0x0
          i = -1074121372
  #55 0x081f790f in Fcall_interactively (function=160313514, record_flag=147735698, keys=147769989) at callint.c:869
          val = 0
          args = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa35f0
          visargs = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa35d0
          specs = 160589665
          filter_specs = 160589665
          teml = 0
          up_event = 147735698
          enable = 147735698
          speccount = 3
          next_event = 2
          prefix_arg = 147735698
          string = (unsigned char *) 0xbffa3610 "P"
          tem = (unsigned char *) 0x88259a8 ""
          varies = (int *) 0xbffa35b0
          i = 2
          j = 1
          count = 1
          foo = 0
          prompt1 = '\0' <repeats 99 times>
          tem1 = 0x0
          arg_from_tty = 0
          gcpro1 = {next = 0x1, var = 0x0, nvars = 1}
          gcpro2 = {next = 0x81793d0, var = 0x8ce4492, nvars = 147735698}
  ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          gcpro3 = {next = 0x8ce4492, var = 0x8ce4492, nvars = 2}
          gcpro4 = {next = 0x8d77c46, var = 0x12b4, nvars = 2}
          gcpro5 = {next = 0xbffa3528, var = 0x8ce4492, nvars = 147735698}
          key_count = 2
          record_then_fail = 0
          save_this_command = 160313514
          save_last_command = 147899554
          save_this_original_command = 160313514
          save_real_this_command = 160313514
  #56 0x081fc079 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0xbffa38b0) at eval.c:3030
          fun = 146602285
          original_fun = 147856162
          funcar = 0
          numargs = 3
          lisp_numargs = 0
          val = 0
          backtrace = {next = 0x0, function = 0xbffa38b0, args = 0xbffa38b4, nargs = 3, evalargs = 0 '\0', debug_on_exit = 0 '\0'}
          internal_args = (Lisp_Object *) 0xbffa38b4
          i = 0
  #57 0x081fbc46 in call3 (fn=147856162, arg1=160313514, arg2=147735698, arg3=147735698) at eval.c:2854
          ret_ungc_val = 160590733
          gcpro1 = {next = 0xbffa38a8, var = 0x8204975, nvars = 4}
  #58 0x0817c911 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=160313514, record_flag=147735698, keys=147735698, special=147735698) at keyboard.c:10345
          final = 160590733
          tem = 147735698
          prefixarg = 147735698
  #59 0x0816d9a0 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1756
          scount = 2
          cmd = 160313514
          lose = 0
          keybuf = {108, 412, 0, -1074120376, 134589513, 144973142, 165247133, -1074120328, 135712590, 167712430, 147735746, -1074120298, 147735698, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 147838248, -1074120232, 135712145, 167712430, -1074120298, -1074120292, -1074120576, 0,
    0, 147735698, 147996602, 145260733}
          i = 2
          prev_modiff = 781
          prev_buffer = (struct buffer *) 0xaf6d4b8
          already_adjusted = 0
  #60 0x081f9b3b in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x816d2d5 <command_loop_1>, handlers=147773698, hfun=0x816ccad <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1490
          val = 147735698
          c = {tag = 147735698, val = 147735698, next = 0xbffa3b00, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {1075347444, 0, 1073831104, -1074119992, -1074120224, 136288976}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {1074387761, 1073910414, 1074611668,
            150489280, 1, 150173888, 1075353184, 368, 1073909774, 1075308500, 1073930228, 150173888, 1075353184, 3220846720, 1073930228, 150173888, 1075353184, 3220846720, 0, 1073831104, 3220847384, 135831100, 3220847552, 3220847252, 128, 135752010,
            0, 2147483648, 0, 0, 0, 0}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
          h = {handler = 147773698, var = 147735698, chosen_clause = 147735746, tag = 0xbffa39fc, next = 0x0}
  #61 0x0816d02e in command_loop_2 () at keyboard.c:1356
          val = 0
  #62 0x081f95fb in internal_catch (tag=147770770, func=0x816d00b <command_loop_2>, arg=147735698) at eval.c:1226
          c = {tag = 147770770, val = 147735698, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {1075347444, 0, 1073831104, -1074119736, -1074119952, 136287724}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 1074614049, 0, 0, 0, 0,
            1, 1, 0, 1074614049, 0, 14, 142767765, 3220847560, 136199036, 147903162, 147901043, 147735698, 147761560, 0, 147839036, 1075353260, 147735698, 147735698, 147901043, 147901043}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0,
    pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
  #63 0x0816cfe4 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1335
  No locals.
  #64 0x0816c8be in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:950
          count = 1
          val = 1073831104
  #65 0x0816ca2a in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1012
          count = 0
          buffer = 147735698
  #66 0x0816b145 in main (argc=4, argv=0xbffa40c4) at emacs.c:1784
          dummy = -1074118904
          stack_bottom_variable = 64 '@'
          do_initial_setlocale = 1
          skip_args = 1
          rlim = {rlim_cur = 18446744073709551615, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
          no_loadup = 0
          junk = 0x0
          dname_arg = 0x0
  (gdb)

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.8.20)
 of 2010-04-15 on localhost, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 1:20100410-1)
configured using `configure  '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--host' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes' '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp' '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'build_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -O0 -g3''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading winner...done
Parsing BBDB... (frobnicating...done)
Loading /home/emacs/.Emacs.d/recentf/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Loading /home/emacs/.Emacs.d/viper/viper.el (source)...done
Warning: desktop file appears to be in use by PID 16058.
Using it may cause conflicts.  Use it anyway? (y or n) 
Desktop: 1 buffer restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
ESC-

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/wysihtml/path hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ecb/path
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/slime/bridge hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/slime/contrib/bridge
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-example hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-example
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-keys-dvorak hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-keys-dvorak
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-cmd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-glyphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-glyphs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-api hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-api
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-keys
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-tiles hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/nethack-tiles
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/nethack/slashem-tiles hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nethack/slashem-tiles
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/sformat hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gtalk/sformat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cmuscheme48-el/cmuscheme48 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmuscheme48-el/cmuscheme48
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/wysihtml/path hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/jde/path
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/elib/queue-m hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/liece/queue-m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/vm-bonus-el/u-vm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/emaxima hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/emaxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/sshell hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/sshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/bookmode hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/bookmode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/sha1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/quack-el/quack hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/jde/setnu hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/wget-el/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dictionary-el/lpath
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/sha1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/html-helper-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/html-helper-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/hhm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/hhm-config
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/visual-basic-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/visual-basic-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/slime/bridge hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ilisp/bridge
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/wysihtml/path hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ilisp/path
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/lisaac-mode/lisaac-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lisaac-mode/lisaac-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp6 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp6
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-remail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-remail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mailcrypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mailcrypt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/expect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/expect
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-gpg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-toplev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-toplev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-setversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-setversion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt/mc-pgp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prcs/prcs-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/prcs/prcs-ediff
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prcs/prcs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/prcs/prcs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prcs/prcs-hooks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/prcs/prcs-hooks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-other hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-other
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-sysdep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-sysdep
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-charent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-charent
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-info
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-api hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-api
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-parse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-init
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-edit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-dtd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-dtd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-ids hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-ids
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/lookup-el/sdicf hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/sdic/sdicf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/gnus-eyecandy hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el-DISABLE/gnus-eyecandy
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/gnus-filterhist hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el-DISABLE/gnus-filterhist
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/message-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el-DISABLE/message-x
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el-DISABLE/nnir
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/gnus-outlook-deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el-DISABLE/gnus-outlook-deuglify
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/gnus-pers hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el-DISABLE/gnus-pers
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/nntodo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el-DISABLE/nntodo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/gnus-junk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el-DISABLE/gnus-junk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/elib/stack-f hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/stack-f
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/vm/tapestry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/chess/chess hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gtalk/games/chess
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/slime/hyperspec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/ilisp/extra/hyperspec
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-vars
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-imap4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-imap4
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elsp-sa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elsp-sa
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-dop hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-dop
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-mime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-mime
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-pop3
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/modb-standard hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/modb-standard
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-localdir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-localdir
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-flag hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-flag
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-multi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-multi
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-sendlog hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-sendlog
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/slp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/slp
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-access hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-access
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-shimbun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-shimbun
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-null hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-null
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-file hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-file
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elsp-bsfilter hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elsp-bsfilter
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-spam
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-split hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-split
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-internal hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-internal
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elsp-bogofilter hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elsp-bogofilter
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-version
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-date
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-nntp
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/modb-entity hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/modb-entity
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-cache
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-nmz hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-nmz
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-map hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-map
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-archive
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-pipe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-pipe
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/modb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/modb
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-net hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-net
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-filter
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-signal hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-signal
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-msgdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-msgdb
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/modb-legacy hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/modb-legacy
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-util
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/mmimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/mmimap
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-maildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-maildir
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/pldap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/pldap
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elsp-spamoracle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elsp-spamoracle
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/elmo-localnews hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/elmo-localnews
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/acap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/elmo/acap
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/im-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/utils/im-wl
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/ssl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/utils/ssl
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-mailto hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/utils/wl-mailto
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-addrbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/utils/wl-addrbook
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/bbdb-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/utils/bbdb-wl
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/utils/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/utils/wl-complete
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-action hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-action
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-summary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-summary
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-batch hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-batch
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-fldmgr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-fldmgr
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-demo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-demo
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-e21 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-e21
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-thread hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-thread
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-message
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-folder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-folder
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-util
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-template hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-template
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-address hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-address
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-acap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-acap
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-refile
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-expire hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-expire
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-spam
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-version
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-mime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-mime
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-score
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-addrmgr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-addrmgr
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-vars
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-highlight hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-highlight
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-news hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-news
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/wl-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/tmp/wl/wl-draft
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/crypt++ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/crypt++
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/gri-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gri-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/bio-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bio-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/bhl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bhl
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/skribe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/skribe
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/epg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/json hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/json
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/epa-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/epa-dired
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/epa
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/tempo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epg-config hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/epg-config
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/easypg/epa-file hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/epa-file
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/ezimage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/slime/tree-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/tree-widget
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember-el/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/bitmap-mule/po hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/po
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ada-mode/ada-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ada-mode/ada-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/octave2.1-emacsen/octave-inf hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/octave-inf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/prolog
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ada-mode/ada-prj hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ada-mode/ada-stmt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/octave2.1-emacsen/octave-mod hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/octave-mod
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ruby1.8-elisp/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/wl/wl/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-match
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-page
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-log
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-join
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-track
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-list
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-button
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-services
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-comp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semantic/semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/mode-local hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/cedet-files hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/inversion hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cedet-common/cedet hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite mailcrypt mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group time-date gnus-undo nnmail mail-source format-spec gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr emacsbug semantic-el
semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug viper viper-ex viper-macs
viper-mous viper-cmd viper-keym viper-util viper-init dired midnight
saveplace winner savehist recentf time desktop muse-docbook muse-texinfo
texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols sb-info info muse-regexps muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode bbdb init-mell ecb-autoloads jde etags
jde-annotations jde-open-source jde-class jde-parse-class jde-import
jde-java-font-lock byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile jde-java-grammar
jde-which-method senator which-func jde-wiz jde-complete semantic-idle
eldoc jde-plugins jde-gen tempo jde-jdb jde-bug jde-dbs jde-run jde-dbo
regress jde-db jde-parse sregex jde-imenu semantic-imenu imenu
semantic-java semantic-doc avltree stack-m elib-node semantic-sb
cus-edit cus-start cus-load cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine jde-help jde-widgets tree-widget jde-custom
jde-project-file cedet cedet-contrib-load speedbar-load semantic-load
semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze semantic-ctxt semantic-format
semantic-cb semantic-sort semanticdb-find semanticdb-el
semanticdb-search semantic-find semanticdb semantic-util-modes
semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag working fame
semantic-fw mode-local find-func eieio-load ede-speedbar ede ede-load
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe assoc eieio-custom
ede-source eieio-base cogre-load cedet-load jde-autoload jde-util
arc-mode archive-mode efc wid-edit jde-compile compile beanshell eieio
inversion remember-autoloads planner-autoloads oneliner debian-el
debian-el-loaddefs revive windows w3m-wget w3m-load vm-autoload
vm-autoloads vm-init slime-autoloads psgml-init prcs-hooks
muse-autoloads mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat mailcrypt-init lua-mode
lisaac-mode cl cl-19 path-util poe ess-toolbar ess-mous mouseme
thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode
essl-bugs essd-omg essl-omg essd-els essd-sas essl-sas essa-sas
executable shell essd-arc essd-vst essd-xls essl-lsp essd-sta essl-sta
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp essd-sp6 essd-sp5 essd-sp3 essd-r
essd-r-args essl-s ess-inf ess-utils comint ring ess-mode noweb-mode ess
ess-cust regexp-opt easymenu ess-emcs ess-site erc-auto emms-auto
jabber-autoloads emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs mule-util alist pym static apel-ver product
elscreen eldav timezone edb-fixes-1.21 epa-setup epa-file epa derived
epg epg-config epg-package-info dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
develock crypt crypt++ crypt+pgp-pub cedet-autogen advice advice-preload
autoload help-fns bbdb-autoloads tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset
image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
system-font-setting font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>