Subject: [PATCH] Fix minor typo.
From: yuvallangerontheroad <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 11:10:09 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, I'm new here.

From efdb82fa7dc33c8b161a7783e11197c746a4959d Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 13:04:28 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Fix minor typo.

---
 doc/ref/api-data.texi | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/api-data.texi b/doc/ref/api-data.texi
index 8658b9785..4601df7c4 100644
--- a/doc/ref/api-data.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/api-data.texi
@@ -543,8 +543,8 @@ by 100000000000000000.  In Guile's current incarnation, therefore, the
 numbers.

-Dividing by an exact zero leads to a error message, as one might expect.
-However, dividing by an inexact zero does not produce an error.
+Dividing by an exact zero leads to an error message, as one might
+expect.  However, dividing by an inexact zero does not produce an error.
 Instead, the result of the division is either plus or minus infinity,
 depending on the sign of the divided number and the sign of the zero
 divisor (some platforms support signed zeroes @samp{-0.0} and
-- 
2.30.2