Subject: telega makes emacs crash (under an EXWM session?)
From: Marco <[email-masked]>
To: Bug Gnu Emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 19:07:00 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

telega makes emacs crash as a whole. I'm still testing if that is the case in a non EXWM session, but it seems that it's inconsistent.

I'd be happy to attach any log that's needed.
 P.s. pardon me, but this is my first time reporting a bug. I'd be happy to be instructed on how to help and/or troubleshoot.

best regards.
 
 In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6)
  of 2022-09-12 built on orion
 Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
 System Description: Artix Linux
 
 Configured using:
  'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd=no
  --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
  -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
  -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
  -fcf-protection -g -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug
  -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now
  -flto=auto''
 
 Configured features:
 ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
 JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
 RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
 GTK3 ZLIB
 
 Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_COLLATE:
   value of $LC_CTYPE:
   value of $LC_MESSAGES:
   value of $LC_MONETARY:
   value of $LC_NUMERIC:
   value of $LC_TIME:
   value of $LANG: C
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
 
 Major mode: mu4e:main
 
 Minor modes in effect:
   save-place-mode: t
   global-so-long-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   better-jumper-mode: t
   better-jumper-local-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   vertico-mode: t
   marginalia-mode: t
   volatile-highlights-mode: t
   gcmh-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   smartparens-global-mode: t
   ws-butler-global-mode: t
   global-emojify-mode: t
   emojify-mode: t
   global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
   undo-fu-mode: t
   persp-mode: t
   solaire-global-mode: t
   global-dot-mode: t
   mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   hl-line-mode: t
   mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
   mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
   feebleline-mode: t
   xmobar-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   projectile-mode: t
   global-flycheck-mode: t
   +popup-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   general-override-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   window-divider-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   overwrite-mode: overwrite-mode-binary
 
 Load-path shadows:
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/git-modes/gitignore-mode hides /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/gitignore-mode/gitignore-mode
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/git-modes/gitconfig-mode hides /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/gitconfig-mode/gitconfig-mode
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/tablist/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist-filter
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/tablist/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-cache
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-misc
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-occur
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-virtual
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-history
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-sync
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-links
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-tools
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-outline
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-dev
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-loader
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-isearch
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-macs
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-annot
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-util
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-view
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-info
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-habit
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-man
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-core
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-element
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-html
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-C
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-java
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-table
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-entities
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-clock
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-colview
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-goto
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-org
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-feed
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-css
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macro
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-python
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-plot
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-indent
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-compat
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-table
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-duration
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-src
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-lint
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-md
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-info
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-id
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-refile
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-capture
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-js
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-keys
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-archive
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-man
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-timer
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-num
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-faces
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-R
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-list
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macs
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-org
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-version
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
 
 Features:
 (shadow disp-table whitespace vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
 highlight-indent-guides adaptive-wrap auto-minor-mode saveplace so-long
 emacsbug vertico-directory magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
 async magit-bookmark magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-obsolete
 magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
 magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
 magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
 magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
 magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
 smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
 magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-base
 magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 transient log-edit pcvs-util
 add-log with-editor flycheck-popup-tip popup consult-flycheck
 consult-vertico consult compat-28 compat recentf shell f f-shortdoc
 shortdoc doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet elisp-mode
 cursor-sensor vertico-repeat which-key savehist better-jumper
 company-capf company vertico orderless marginalia etags fileloop xref
 volatile-highlights tree-widget nav-flash pulse gcmh winner
 smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens ws-butler emojify
 apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode undo-fu-session undo-fu
 autorevert filenotify persp-mode dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-neotree
 doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap monochrome-theme wand
 wand-helper cl exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb
 exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
 exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
 xcb-debug server dot-mode god-mode mu4e-alert advice time ht s alert
 log4e notifications gntp org-msg color ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
 rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
 nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-ascii ox-md ox-html table
 ox-publish ox htmlize gnus-msg gnus-icalendar org-capture icalendar
 diary-lib diary-loaddefs gnus-dired gnus-cite all-the-icons
 all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
 data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons mu4e mu4e-org
 smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
 avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
 org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
 org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
 ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
 org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec mu4e-main
 mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
 gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus vc-hg vc-git diff-mode
 vc-svn vc vc-dispatcher project gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
 utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
 gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
 mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail sendmail
 mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr kinsoku
 svg xml dom flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update
 mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers bookmark
 ido message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
 epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date
 mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
 feebleline use-package-ensure xmobar delsel projectile grep compile
 text-property-search comint ring ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
 thingatpt mu4e-config html2text flycheck-package package-lint imenu
 finder finder-inf lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
 ietf-drums mail-prsvr doom-packages package browse-url url url-proxy
 url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
 url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
 eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars flycheck-clj-kondo flycheck
 ansi-color json map find-func dash let-alist use-package-bind-key
 bind-key edmacro kmacro doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode
 doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt use-package-core
 bytecomp byte-compile cconv general rx doom-start doom-modules cl-seq
 doom doom-lib cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase jansson
 dynamic-modules subr-x iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
 ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
 term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
 tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode prog-mode register page
 tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar
 mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
 minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
 tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
 romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
 composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
 jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
 loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
 sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
 hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
 move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)
 
 Memory information:
 ((conses 16 679894 524641)
  (symbols 48 77657 59)
  (strings 32 249322 47472)
  (string-bytes 1 7094149)
  (vectors 16 138835)
  (vector-slots 8 3821957 352725)
  (floats 8 1072 2322)
  (intervals 56 5730 2533)
  (buffers 992 16))

mandato con Tutanota. perdonate la mia non-professionalità.
sent with Tutanota. Please forgive my lack of professionality. 

[[to any NSA and FBI agents reading my emails: please consider the following:]]
[[defending the US constitution against all enemies requires you to follow Edward Snowden <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden>'s example ]]