Subject: Re: [bug#58514] [PATCH] gnu: Add s3cmd.
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: Matthew James Kraai <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:34:51 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Matthew James Kraai <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (python-s3cmd): New variable.
> ---
>  gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 28 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>  1 file changed, 27 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

Thanks Matthew, I've gone ahead and pushed this to master as
cf19228932eff2ede5f39f4fdc759374e3b89991.

I made a few tweaks, all around packaging this more as a tool than a
Python library. I made the inputs plain inputs rather than propagated
inputs, since that'll interfere less with users profiles, and I also
just named the package s3cmd, since the python bit is not particularly
relevant.

Thanks again,

Chris