Subject: Re: bug#58031: LibreOffice 7.3.5.2 is not reproducible
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Kaelyn <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 23:12:24 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Kaelyn,

Kaelyn via Bug reports for GNU Guix 写道：
> diff --git a/gnu/packages/libreoffice.scm 
> b/gnu/packages/libreoffice.scm

Thanks!  Pushed as 68925b5ee7e0d96b0c84ae98a633eea5097bf511.

This patch was missing a commit message (in fact it was just a 
diff).  I added one:

    gnu: libreoffice: Build reproducibly.
    
    * gnu/packages/libreoffice.scm (libreoffice)[arguments]: 
    Include ‘.otp’
    files in the 'reset-zip-timestamps phase.

In future, please use ‘git send-email’ if possible, or ‘git 
format-patch’ otherwise, and read the Guix manual section on 
submitting patches if you haven't yet.  

Kind regards,

T G-R