Subject: Re: bug#57698: [PATCH staging 0/3] Update suitesparse.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 23:23:50 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Greg,

Greg Hogan <[email-masked]> skribis:

> All dependents successfully build except the continued failure of
> python-bokeh, python-dolfin-adjoint, and shogun.
>
> Greg Hogan (3):
>   gnu: suitesparse: Update to 5.13.0.
>   gnu: octave: Update to 7.2.0.
>   gnu: python-hmmlearn: Update to 0.2.7.

I went ahead and pushed these on ‘master’: it’s slightly above the
documented threshold but dependents are small packages and this is a
rather safe update (I checked on current ‘master’ that there’s no
regression).

Thank you and sorry for the delay!

Ludo’.