Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: Add harmonist-sdl.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 16:23:16 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Thanks for the proposed patches, I've mentioned you as co-author during
update on Harmonist to 0.5.1 and include harmonist-sdl as package
variant.

298ebc3c1f0 * gnu: Remove go-github-com-anaseto-gruid.
7b9fc84a693 * gnu: Remove go-github-com-anaseto-gruid-tcell.
bf17046d8bf * gnu: harmonist: Update to 0.5.1.
54e86bc1706 * gnu: Add go-codeberg-org-anaseto-gruid-tcell.
ca625c59551 * gnu: Add go-codeberg-org-anaseto-gruid-sdl.
679c74fc4a2 * gnu: Add go-github-com-veandco-go-sdl2.
014a5fc785f * gnu: Add go-codeberg-org-anaseto-gruid-js.
751b5c5b654 * gnu: Add go-codeberg-org-anaseto-gruid.

Closing as resolved in other way.

--
Oleg