Subject: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add libsep (astronopy)
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 22:18:35 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix team!

This patch series introduce C library from SEP project as a main
package libsep and inherit python-sep out of it.

> ./pre-inst-env guix build python-sep libsep
/gnu/store/31zbssd2kxn3bafqfg1283vqi7f9adj5-libsep-1.2.1
/gnu/store/d7ww46gygffzdmq48aqi3r787dnsyhlr-python-sep-1.2.1

Sharlatan Hellseher (2):
  gnu: Add libsep
  gnu: python-sep: Update to 1.2.1

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm | 69 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 51 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

base-commit: 7aab4eddd04e4b26986903680b28dce2de0f4db0

-- 
… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.