Subject: 29.0.50; Tramp: No such file ' Buongiorno A Te ' - ( Luciano Pavarotti )-Aa-NLjOsLIE.mp4
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 11:03:12 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I cannot execute !rm on this file:

(dired-get-filename) ⇒ "/scp:motorolausb:/storage/emulated/0/Download/' Buongiorno A Te '  -  ( Luciano Pavarotti )-Aa-NLjOsLIE.mp4"

Error is:
rm: cannot remove '/scp:motorolausb:/storage/emulated/0/Download/'\''
Buongiorno A Te '\''  -  ( Luciano Pavarotti )-Aa-NLjOsLIE.mp4': No
such file or directory [2 times]

But file is for sure there:

It is displayed with -al switches as following:

  /scp:motorolausb:/storage/emulated/0/Download:
  -rw-rw----  1 root everybody 22897869 May 20 17:29 ' Buongiorno A Te '  -  ( Luciano Pavarotti )-Aa-NLjOsLIE.mp4
  drwxrwx---  2 root everybody     4096 Jul 11 10:50 .
  drwxrwx--- 23 root everybody     4096 Jul  8 11:47 ..

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 11, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.17.6, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2022-06-25 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 040c03cae2db361d2e014a52d969a6b0ebc48f1c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  dired-launch-mode: t
  hpath:find-file-urls-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hyperbole-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.91/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-rsync-20220313.1533/dired-rsync hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-rsync-20210806.850/dired-rsync
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-rsync-20220313.1533/dired-rsync-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-rsync-20210806.850/dired-rsync-autoloads
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-rsync-20220313.1533/dired-rsync-pkg hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-rsync-20210806.850/dired-rsync-pkg
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-rsync-20220313.1533/dired-rsync-ert hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-rsync-20210806.850/dired-rsync-ert
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/double-opt-in hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/double-opt-in-0.1/double-opt-in
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-drv hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmouse-drv
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-window hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-window
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hsmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbmap hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hbmap
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-mouse
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hload-path hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hload-path
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hypb
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hvm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hvm
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-dired-sidebar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-dired-sidebar
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hpath hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hpath
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hgnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hgnus
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hact hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hact
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-em-but hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-em-but
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbut hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hbut
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-social hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hib-social
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-key hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmouse-key
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hywconfig hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hywconfig
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-debbugs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hib-debbugs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hyrolo
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-logic hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hyrolo-logic
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hargs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hargs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmouse-info
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/set hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/set
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmh hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmh
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsettings hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hsettings
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-mod hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmouse-mod
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/htz hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/htz
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hversion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hversion
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-doc-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hib-doc-id
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-mini hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-mini
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-menu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-menu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmoccur hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmoccur
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbdata hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hbdata
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hrmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hrmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-tag hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmouse-tag
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb-ert hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hypb-ert
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb-maintenance hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hypb-maintenance
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsys-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hsys-org
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-menu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hyrolo-menu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hibtypes hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hibtypes
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hvar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hvar
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hycontrol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hycontrol
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-treemacs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-treemacs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-kbd hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hib-kbd
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyperbole hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hyperbole
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-demo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hyrolo-demo
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hactypes hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hactypes
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyperbole-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hyperbole-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsys-www hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hsys-www
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-select hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-select
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hhist hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hhist
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-jmenu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hui-jmenu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-sh hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hmouse-sh
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hinit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0pre0.20220130.32754/hinit
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/hyperscope hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperscope-1.57/hyperscope
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/mutt-tools hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/mutt-tools-1.1/mutt-tools
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/pleroma hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/pleroma-0.1/pleroma
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-encryption hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-encryption-0.1/rcd-encryption
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-hash-edit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-hash-edit-0.2/rcd-hash-edit
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-mail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-mail-1.67/rcd-mail
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-paps hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-paps-0.1/rcd-paps
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-template hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-template-1.14/rcd-template
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.33/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.91/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.90/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.91/rcd-cf-pkg hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.90/rcd-cf-pkg
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.91/rcd-cf-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.90/rcd-cf-autoloads
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vc-2.5/rcd-vc
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-basics hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-basics-1.46/rcd-db-basics
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vcard hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vcard-0.1/rcd-vcard
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/Drew Adams/saferegion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/saferegion-0/saferegion
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/termux hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/termux-0.1/termux
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.93/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/units hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/units-0.1/units
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-refile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/dictionary

Features:
(shadow hierarchy ps-mode ps-mule ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def
lpr cperl-mode pcmpl-gnu textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check rcd-cf-autoloads
telega-obsolete telega telega-tdlib-events telega-webpage
visual-fill-column telega-root telega-info telega-chat telega-modes
telega-company telega-user telega-notifications notifications
telega-voip telega-msg telega-tme telega-sticker telega-i18n
telega-vvnote bindat telega-ffplay telega-media telega-sort
telega-filter telega-ins telega-folders telega-inline telega-tdlib
telega-util rainbow-identifiers telega-server telega-core
cursor-sensor telega-customize emacsbug srecode/srt-mode
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db semantic/format ezimage srecode/template srecode/srt-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/ctxt srecode/ctxt
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/fields srecode/table srecode eieio-base semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local cedet checkdoc rcd-mailing calc-yank embark
embark-autoloads proced erc-track erc-spelling flyspell erc-services
erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-log erc-list
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-networks
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-loaddefs cal-move finder lua-mode
poker cookie1 calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
rst python sh-script executable rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap korea-util allout seedclean
thai-util thai-word lao-util completion helm-system-packages-dpkg
take-off web-server web-server-status-codes take-off-autoloads
dired-rsync dired-rsync-autoloads tramp-cmds desktop ruby-mode
tar-mode boxquote frameset net-utils goto-addr world-time-mode sxiv
perl-mode wordnut wordnut-history wordnut-u vcard emoji-labels emoji
multisession sqlite transient osm rect mm-archive network-stream
url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth novice crm cl-print termux
rcd-vcard rcd-translations rcd-paps double-opt-in macros ispell
sql-indent sql vc-hg conf-mode em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs
esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias eshell esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
helm-system-packages-pacman helm-system-packages man find-dired
pcmpl-unix tramp-cache tramp-sh two-column bug-reference macrostep-c
cmacexp macrostep vc-git wgrep etags fileloop tabify adoc-mode tempo
markup-faces rcd/business mailalias vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc vc-dispatcher winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-ring
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info shortdoc quail cl-extra wdired
csv-mode sort mhtml-mode css-mode smie js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
sgml-mode image-converter arc-mode archive-mode loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt
ruler-mode warnings hyperscope rcd-mail org-protocol markdown-mode
edit-indirect pleroma mule-util dichromacy-theme deeper-blue-theme
gotham-theme dracula-theme cyberpunk-theme apropospriate-theme
apropospriate-light-theme apropospriate-dark-theme apropospriate
ample-theme ample-flat-theme alect-light-theme alect-light-alt-theme
alect-dark-theme alect-dark-alt-theme alect-black-theme
alect-black-alt-theme alect-themes aircon-theme ahungry-theme
afternoon-theme face-remap cus-theme cus-start rcd-devel-utilities
emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms
emms-compat linum help-fns radix-tree xref project smerge-mode
diff-mode diff display-line-numbers skeleton vc-filewise vc-rcs
log-view pcvs-util misearch multi-isearch dired-launch hywconfig
server kotl-autoloads ol-info org-id org-refile ol-eww eww url-queue
mm-url ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ox-org
ob-dot ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml
which-key timeclock scroll-all savehist saveplace immortal-scratch
helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired xdg image-mode exif
filenotify dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-core pcase async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings edmacro kmacro
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async grep pabbrev hl-line
elec-pair time battery festival bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools ivy
delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir windmove rcd-cf time-stamp rcd-vc
rcd-template ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox mail-extr
maildir qp maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv chart
rcd-db-basics pq rcd-password persistent-scratch gold-price units
dired-x enriched disp-table facemenu thingatpt+ thingatpt hyperbole
hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id klink hib-kbd hib-debbugs hib-social
hsys-www hypb-ert ert ewoc debug backtrace hactypes bookmark hui-mini
hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hsys-org org-element avl-tree generator
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat byte-opt advice org-macs org-loaddefs find-func hui-menu
hyrolo-menu hyrolo hui-jmenu hpath tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-load files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete ls-lisp format-spec noutline outline easy-mmode hmouse-sh
hmouse-drv hui-window pulse color hycontrol hui-select hsettings
hui-em-but hbut view hbdata hgnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file url-dired svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date range wid-edit hsmail
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
hmail htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur help-mode hvar hypb locate hact
hhist compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring set hversion
hload-path aircon-theme-autoloads tex-site helm-easymenu bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl pandoc-autoloads rcd-template-autoloads
rcd-db-basics-autoloads rcd-utilities-autoloads finder-inf w3m-load
info package url-handlers rcd-utilities rx hi-lock dired
dired-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x
map url-vars mailcap cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 49185703 3029434)
 (symbols 48 105925 55)
 (strings 32 3923250 318325)
 (string-bytes 1 114761284)
 (vectors 16 1793229)
 (vector-slots 8 18192961 1358293)
 (floats 8 19129 6933)
 (intervals 56 11101063 5005)
 (buffers 992 2769))

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/