Subject: Re: bug#56256: Emacs 28.1 gets stuck when typing some C++ code
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Iru Cai <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 16:23:15 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, Iru.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 11:03:47 +0800, Iru Cai wrote:

> On 2022/6/29 00:28, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> > I think the following patch should fix it.  Could you try it out on your
> > real C++ code, please, and tell us whether the bug is actually fixed.
> > (If you want any help with applying the patch or byte compiling CC Mode
> > afterwards, feel free to send me private email.):

> Thanks, this fixes this bug, and I haven't found a issue when editing 
> some of my C++ code.

[ .... ]

Thanks for the testing!

I've committed the patch to the release branch of our git tree, and I'm
closing the bug with this post.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).