Subject: alacritty (Rust) is not reproducible
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 20:45:35 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Ludo,

It looks like it's self healed:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(guix/linux-gnu)[sharlatan@guxtil ~]$: guix describe
Generation 5    Mar 29 2024 19:22:49    (current)
  guix 423ca23
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 423ca234cbd7b4902fd2a3fbc089a6fd57ed5583
(guix/linux-gnu)[sharlatan@guxtil ~]$: guix challenge alacritty

1 store items were analyzed:
  - 1 (100.0%) were identical
  - 0 (0.0%) differed
  - 0 (0.0%) were inconclusive
(guix/linux-gnu)[sharlatan@guxtil ~]$: guix build alacritty --check
The following graft will be made:
   /gnu/store/ypq71v642idqm4if2sisb1dkycmprdx2-alacritty-0.13.1.drv
applying 16 grafts for alacritty-0.13.1 ...
grafting '/gnu/store/argc7bnl3ag5zdzy0j4aw2klnl79zi9f-alacritty-0.13.1' -> '/gnu/store/hc8677ij4w2jr6mh947xb4zkz8pxv829-alacritty-0.13.1'...
successfully built /gnu/store/ypq71v642idqm4if2sisb1dkycmprdx2-alacritty-0.13.1.drv
successfully built /gnu/store/ypq71v642idqm4if2sisb1dkycmprdx2-alacritty-0.13.1.drv
/gnu/store/hc8677ij4w2jr6mh947xb4zkz8pxv829-alacritty-0.13.1
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Closing as resolved.

---
Oleg