Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Disable tests failing due to YAMA’s ptrace_scope.
From: Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 10:51:10 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I noticed that some tests fail on my foreign distribution,
but not on Guix System, because they differ in their
/proc/sys/kernel/yama/ptrace_scope. Guix sets it to 0 (no limitations),
whereas most distributions default to 1 (only children can be ptrace’d),
causing a reproducibility issue. The following patches therefore disable
tests, which fail with a setting of >0.

Cheers,
Lars

Lars-Dominik Braun (2):
  gnu: python-pydevd: Skip tests failing due to YAMA.
  gnu: python-debugpy: Disable tests.

 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 29 +++++++++++++++++------------
 1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.35.1