Subject: 28.1; Tramp unable to perform Zip compression
From: Mehmet Tekman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:54:25 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Steps to reproduce:
===================
1. Visit a remote directory via "C-x C-f"
2. Select a remote directory to compress by typing "c" on the directory
3. Type in a new zip name at the same level of the remote directory.
4. Witness error message *dired-check-progress-output* buffer:

> zip I/O error: No such file or directory
> zip error: Could not create output file (/ssh:user@ipadd
#customport:/home/user/path/to/new/zip/myzip.zip)

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-04-28 built on frederik
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now
 -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/transient
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail move-text goto-addr tramp-cmds
skeleton ox-org ox-odt ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox vterm magit-bookmark bookmark pp term disp-table ehelp
vterm-module term/xterm xterm sh-script executable csv-mode sort vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc ess-r-mode
ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings ess-r-xref ess-trns
ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd ess-s-lang
ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir cursor-sensor js2-mode mule-util windmove magit-extras face-remap
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm tramp-cache tramp-sh mhtml-mode
css-mode smie js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs leuven-theme misearch multi-isearch
flyspell ispell rainbow-delimiters ess ess-utils ess-custom alert log4e
notifications gntp ripgrep projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-superstar hideshow
oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mail-utils ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons vterm-autoloads
pomidor-autoloads gif-screencast-autoloads flycheck csv-mode-autoloads
kindle-sync-autoloads bm-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads
remind-bindings-autoloads popwin-autoloads omni-quotes-autoloads
omni-log-autoloads org-super-agenda ts org-habit org-superstar-autoloads
org-calories.el-autoloads org-treeusage-autoloads
org-treescope-autoloads org-ql-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs calfw-ical-autoloads calfw-org org-capture org-element
org-persist xdg org-id avl-tree org-agenda org-refile
calfw-org-autoloads calfw holidays hol-loaddefs calfw-autoloads cl
org-tempo org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs tempo burly-autoloads map-autoloads projectile-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads consult-autoloads
avy-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes powerline-autoloads
company-box-autoloads frame-local-autoloads company-prescient prescient
cus-load company-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb dired-du find-dired dired-du-autoloads
dired-sidebar-autoloads peep-dired-autoloads dired-rsync dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec dired-rsync-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-narrow-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads move-text-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads desktop frameset tab-line linum
display-line-numbers gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer
gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads ample-zen-theme-autoloads
leuven-theme-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads lua-mode
lua-mode-autoloads vlf advice vlf-base vlf-tune vlf-autoloads
config-general-mode conf-mode config-general-mode-autoloads yaml-mode
yaml-mode-autoloads snakemake-mode-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads company-web company-css company
web-completion-data company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads
yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads web-mode-autoloads elisp-depmap-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads package-lint let-alist finder find-func lisp-mnt
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap url-handlers package-lint-autoloads
ess-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads company-nixos-options-autoloads nixos-options-autoloads
company-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads lsp-mode
lsp-protocol xref project url-util tree-widget wid-edit spinner pcase
network-stream puny nsm rmc markdown-mode rx color url-parse auth-source
eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars thingatpt
noutline outline lv json map inline imenu ht filenotify f s ewoc epg
rfc6068 epg-config compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring
lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads planemo-mode dash rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu dom nxml-util
nxml-enc xmltok planemo-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads edmacro
kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-delight
use-package-ensure alert-autoloads finder-inf log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads use-package-core use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads info cl-seq cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight
subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1145791 541937)
 (symbols 48 76584 4)
 (strings 32 269134 37053)
 (string-bytes 1 16463574)
 (vectors 16 137734)
 (vector-slots 8 2513409 134692)
 (floats 8 1361 2560)
 (intervals 56 31339 16985)
 (buffers 992 86))