Subject: Re: bug#55248: [PATCH 0/7] gnu: Update Racket to 8.5 and Chez Scheme to 9.5.8.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Cc: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>, Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 12:32:01 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Philip McGrath <[email-masked]> skribis:

>   gnu: racket: Update to 8.5.
>   gnu: racket: Fix out-of-source build.
>   gnu: chez-scheme: Update to 9.5.8.
>   gnu: chez-scheme: Refactor documentation phases.
>   gnu: chez-scheme: Refactor configure phase and fix '--threads'.
>   gnu: stex: Get machine type dynamically.
>   gnu: chez-upstream-features-for-system: Improve implementation.
>   gnu: chez-scheme-for-racket: Fix supported systems.
>   gnu: chez-scheme-for-system: Adjust for bytecode backend.

Pushed the whole series (including v4 for the first patch) as
3547bb6a66c32eb1deac46a98b40e2e051689ed3.  It seems to work like a
charm.  :-)

Thanks!

Ludo’.