Subject: Installation tests are failing
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 11:51:08 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

The installation tests are failing this way:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
conversation expecting pattern ((quote pause))
Apr  7 17:41:58 localhost installer[227]: guix system: error: failed to connect to `/var/guix/daemon-socket/socket': Connection refused 
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

this is right after the 'guix-daemon' service is restarted. It looks
like this regression is introduced by the switch to the new Shepherd
release.

See:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/646754/details
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/646759/details
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/646766/details
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/646773/details

Thanks,

Mathieu