Subject: 29.0.50; [menu] key is not read anymore
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 21:41:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

After compiling from master I found my [menu] key not usable anymore
within emacs.

It don't show with C-h c
It show in xev

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-03-31 built on localhost
Repository revision: 948181df9cbdcc8845fc3662e2007d8e09f48c71
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/opt/emacs
 --with-mailutils --with-sound=yes --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --with-x=yes --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-json --with-native-compilation --with-xwidgets
 build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall ''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LIBSELINUX
LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Load-path shadows:
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /opt/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient