Subject: 28.0.91; Upgrading packages not working
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 10:12:36 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Install some packages from NonGNU ELPA and wait for newer versions to
become available.  Then, type U in the package list.  Those packages
will not be marked for upgrades.  (I hope I'm not doing anything wrong
here.)

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.17.4, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2022-02-08 built on trinity
Repository revision: 82e74e4559b8becd44f3e7ac0134e2baddd69921
Repository branch: emacs-28
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12014000
System Description: Fedora Linux 35 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-native-compilation
 --cache-file=/tmp/ccache'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11
XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB