Subject: 23.0.60; "Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-comment.el missing from $ELCFILES? " during 'make install'

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 11:17:22 +0200

Hello!

 From today, CVS update and 'make bootstrap' yesterday:

root 235 /\ make install
boot=bootstrap-emacs;                         \
if [ -x "src/$boot" ]; then boot=""; fi;                   \
...   \
cd lisp; make all                            \
   CC='gcc -I/sw/include -L/sw/lib' CFLAGS='-ggdb -gfull -H -Wno- 
pointer-sign -bind_at_load -pipe -fPIC -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 -mno- 
powerpc64 -O0 -mpim-altivec -ftree-vectorize -fno-crossjumping'  
CPPFLAGS='-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -no-cpp-precomp -I/sw/include - 
I/usr/local/include -idirafter /usr/X11R6/include' \
   LDFLAGS='-bind_at_load -dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress -L/ 
sw/lib/ncurses -L/sw/lib -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/ 
X11R6/lib' MAKE='make' BOOTSTRAPEMACS="$boot"
make  compile-last EMACS=../src/emacs
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-bidi.el missing from  
$ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
bidi.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-category.el missing  
from $ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
category.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-combining.el missing  
from $ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
combining.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-comment.el missing from  
$ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
comment.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-decimal.el missing from  
$ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
decimal.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-decomposition.el  
missing from $ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
decomposition.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-digit.el missing from  
$ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
digit.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-lowercase.el missing  
from $ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
lowercase.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-mirrored.el missing  
from $ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
mirrored.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-name.el missing from  
$ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
name.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-numeric.el missing from  
$ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
numeric.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-old-name.el missing  
from $ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
old-name.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-titlecase.el missing  
from $ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
titlecase.el
Maintainer warning: $(lisp)/international/uni-uppercase.el missing  
from $ELCFILES?
Compiling /Users/pete/Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs/lisp/international/uni- 
uppercase.el
(export PARALLEL; PARALLEL=0; cd leim; make all  \
   CC='gcc -I/sw/include -L/sw/lib' CFLAGS='-ggdb -gfull -H -Wno- 
pointer-sign -bind_at_load -pipe -fPIC -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 -mno- 
powerpc64 -O0 -mpim-altivec -ftree-vectorize -fno-crossjumping'  
CPPFLAGS='-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -no-cpp-precomp -I/sw/include - 
I/usr/local/include -idirafter /usr/X11R6/include' \
   LDFLAGS='-bind_at_load -dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress -L/ 
sw/lib/ncurses -L/sw/lib -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/ 
X11R6/lib' MAKE='make')
rm -rf leim-list.el
...
Compressing *.el ...
gzip: ./quail/hangul3.el: No such file or directory
chmod -R a+r /usr/local/share/emacs/23.0.60/leim

In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, X toolkit, Xaw3d  
scroll bars)
  of 2008-07-05 on localhost
Windowing system distributor `The XFree86 Project, Inc', version  
11.0.40400000
configured using `configure  '--without-sound' '--without-pop' '-- 
with-dbus' '--with-libotf' '--with-x-toolkit=athena' '--enable- 
locallisppath=/Library/Application Support/Emacs/calendar23:/Library/ 
Application Support/Emacs/caml:/Library/Application Support/Emacs:/sw/ 
share/emacs21/site-lisp/elib' 'PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/sw/lib/freetype219/ 
lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/fontconfig2/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/qt4-x11/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/sw/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/share/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/ 
usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig' 'CFLAGS=-ggdb - 
gfull -H -Wno-pointer-sign -bind_at_load -pipe -fPIC -mcpu=7450 - 
mtune=7450 -mno-powerpc64 -O0 -mpim-altivec -ftree-vectorize -fno- 
crossjumping' 'CPPFLAGS=-no-cpp-precomp -I/sw/include -I/usr/local/ 
include -idirafter /usr/X11R6/include' 'LDFLAGS=-bind_at_load - 
dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress -L/sw/lib/ncurses -L/sw/lib -L/ 
usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   global-auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

When in doubt, use brute force.
				– Ken Thompson