Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Improve Swap Space examples
From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 22:18:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

These two patches should help making swap space dependencies more
manageable for people who aren't yet proficient enough in Guile.

The first patch adds a simple predicate which can be used in
conjunction with filter to select file systems with specific mount
points, and the second refactors the examples to be more readily copy
and pasted into the configuration file, also using the helper
predicate.

Best,

Josselin Poiret (2):
  system: Add helper file-system-mount-point-predicate.
  doc: Clarify the Swap Space examples, and include an helper example.

 doc/guix.texi               | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/system/file-systems.scm |  7 +++++++
 2 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.0