Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: linux-libre: Build the snd-emu10k1 module.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 21:30:34 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

If like me, you discovered a forgotten Sounblaster Live! from 2000 at the
bottom of your desktop and wondered why there was no support for it in the
Guix kernel config, this series is for you! ;-).

The last patch is unrelated; I find it convenient to have the current Linux
kernel's config exposed as /proc/config.gz, which makes it easy to consult,
for example to grep for the CONFIG_SND_EMU10K1 option!

Thank you,

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  linux-libre: Normalize the CONFIG_ZONE_DMA to 'y' in kernel configs.
  linux-libre: Build SND_EMU10K1 as a module for x86.
  gnu: linux-libre: Expose running kernel config as /proc/config.gz.

 .../aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf    |  2 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/4.19-x86_64.conf    |  2 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/4.4-x86_64.conf     |  2 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/4.9-x86_64.conf     |  2 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-i686.conf      |  2 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.10-x86_64.conf    |  2 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.15-i686.conf      | 34 +++++++++++++------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.15-x86_64.conf    | 32 ++++++++++-------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.16-i686.conf      | 29 +++++++++++-----
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.16-x86_64.conf    | 27 ++++++++++-----
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-x86_64.conf     |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |  5 ++-
 12 files changed, 93 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.0