Subject: Re: bug#53605: CC Mode 5.35.1 (C++//l); C++11 string literal operator mishighlighted
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:50:44 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, Richard.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 14:37:12 +0000, Richard Copley wrote:
> Hi Alan,

> On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 at 15:42, Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Yes.  Please try out the following patch, and confirm that it has
> > fixed the problem (or let me know what is still not right).  It's
> > actually a small patch, just binding `case-fold-search' to nil in a
> > function, but reindenting the entire function.

> Works for me. Thank you!

Thanks for the quick response!  I've committed the fix to CC Mode and
the Emacs master branch at savannah, and I'm closing the bug with this
post.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).