Subject: build of clojure-tools failed
From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 12:37:56 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

build of /gnu/store/ml2gz88c95s1f8ndlq85mmansbc6x775-clojure-data-xml-0.2.0-alpha6.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/ml/2gz88c95s1f8ndlq85mmansbc6x775-clojure-data-xml-0.2.0-alpha6.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/invl8anf8z2yrckqhl22g0rkfdlxaa23-clojure-tools-1.10.3.1040.drv':
1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix upgrade: error: build of
`/gnu/store/invl8anf8z2yrckqhl22g0rkfdlxaa23-clojure-tools-1.10.3.1040.drv'
failed

The 2gz88c95s1f8ndlq85mmansbc6x775-clojure-data-xml-0.2.0-alpha6.drv
indicaates multiple errors:

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-cljs
ERROR: cljs nashorn test suite should be able to run on clojure >= 1.8
and jdk >= 1.8 {:major 1, :minor 10, :incremental 0, :qualifier nil}
OpenJDK Runtime Environment 25.292-b10 1.8.0_292-b10

ERROR in (clojurescript-test-suite) (RT.java:466)
Uncaught exception, not in assertion.
expected: nil
  actual: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate
clojure/data/xml/cljs_testsuite__init.class,
clojure/data/xml/cljs_testsuite.clj or
clojure/data/xml/cljs_testsuite.cljc on classpath. Please check that
namespaces with dashes use underscores in the Clojure file name.
 at clojure.lang.RT.load (RT.java:466)
    clojure.lang.RT.load (RT.java:428)
    clojure.core$load$fn__9890.invoke (core.clj:6126)
    clojure.core$load.invokeStatic (core.clj:6125)
    clojure.core$load.doInvoke (core.clj:6109)
    clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke (RestFn.java:408)
    clojure.core$load_one.invokeStatic (core.clj:5908)
    clojure.core$load_one.invoke (core.clj:5903)
    clojure.core$load_lib$fn__9831.invoke (core.clj:5948)
    clojure.core$load_lib.invokeStatic (core.clj:5947)
    clojure.core$load_lib.doInvoke (core.clj:5928)
    clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo (RestFn.java:142)
    clojure.core$apply.invokeStatic (core.clj:667)
    clojure.core$apply.invoke (core.clj:660)
    clojure.core$load_libs.invokeStatic (core.clj:5986)
    clojure.core$load_libs.doInvoke (core.clj:5969)
    clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo (RestFn.java:137)
    clojure.core$apply.invokeStatic (core.clj:667)
    clojure.core$apply.invoke (core.clj:660)
    clojure.core$require.invokeStatic (core.clj:6071)
    clojure.core$require.doInvoke (core.clj:6007)
    clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke (RestFn.java:408)
    clojure.data.xml.test_cljs$fn__8084.invokeStatic (test_cljs.clj:16)
    clojure.data.xml.test_cljs/fn (test_cljs.clj:14)
    clojure.test$test_var$fn__8021.invoke (test.clj:717)
    clojure.test$test_var.invokeStatic (test.clj:717)
    clojure.test$test_var.invoke (test.clj:708)
    clojure.test$test_vars$fn__8047$fn__8052.invoke (test.clj:735)
    clojure.test$default_fixture.invokeStatic (test.clj:687)
    clojure.test$default_fixture.invoke (test.clj:683)
    clojure.test$test_vars$fn__8047.invoke (test.clj:735)
    clojure.test$default_fixture.invokeStatic (test.clj:687)
    clojure.test$default_fixture.invoke (test.clj:683)
    clojure.test$test_vars.invokeStatic (test.clj:731)
    clojure.test$test_vars.invoke (test.clj:723)
    clojure.test$test_all_vars.invokeStatic (test.clj:741)
    clojure.test$test_all_vars.invoke (test.clj:737)
    clojure.test$test_ns.invokeStatic (test.clj:760)
    clojure.test$test_ns.invoke (test.clj:743)
    clojure.core$map$fn__8751.invoke (core.clj:2755)
    clojure.lang.LazySeq.sval (LazySeq.java:42)
    clojure.lang.LazySeq.seq (LazySeq.java:51)
    clojure.lang.Cons.next (Cons.java:39)
    clojure.lang.RT.boundedLength (RT.java:1788)
    clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo (RestFn.java:130)
    clojure.core$apply.invokeStatic (core.clj:667)
    clojure.core$apply.invoke (core.clj:660)
    clojure.test$run_tests.invokeStatic (test.clj:775)
    clojure.test$run_tests.doInvoke (test.clj:768)
    clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo (RestFn.java:137)
    clojure.core$apply.invokeStatic (core.clj:665)
    clojure.core$apply.invoke (core.clj:660)
    user$eval13727.invokeStatic (NO_SOURCE_FILE:1)
    user$eval13727.invoke (NO_SOURCE_FILE:1)
    clojure.lang.Compiler.eval (Compiler.java:7176)
    clojure.lang.Compiler.eval (Compiler.java:7166)
    clojure.lang.Compiler.eval (Compiler.java:7131)
    clojure.core$eval.invokeStatic (core.clj:3214)
    clojure.core$eval.invoke (core.clj:3210)
    clojure.main$eval_opt.invokeStatic (main.clj:466)
    clojure.main$eval_opt.invoke (main.clj:459)
    clojure.main$initialize.invokeStatic (main.clj:485)
    clojure.main$initialize.invoke (main.clj:479)
    clojure.main$null_opt.invokeStatic (main.clj:520)
    clojure.main$null_opt.invoke (main.clj:516)
    clojure.main$main.invokeStatic (main.clj:598)
    clojure.main$main.doInvoke (main.clj:561)
    clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo (RestFn.java:137)
    clojure.lang.Var.applyTo (Var.java:705)
    clojure.main.main (main.java:37)

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-emit

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-entities

FAIL in (allow-external-entities-if-required) (test_entities.clj:49)
If explicitly enabled, external entities are property resolved
expected: (= expected parsed)
  actual: (not (= {:tag :foo, :attrs {}, :content ["root_password\n"]}
#xml/element{:tag :foo, :content
[".gitignore\nCHANGES.md\nclasses\nclojure-data-xml.jar\nclojure-data-xml-0.2.0-alpha6.jar\nCONTRIBUTING.md\ndxml-nashorn.global.js\nepl-v10.html\njava-classes\npackage.json\npom.xml\nproject.clj\nREADME.md\nsrc\nwebpack.config.js\n"]}))

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-equiv

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-names

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-parse

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-pprint

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-process

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-pu

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-seq-tree

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-sexp

Testing clojure.data.xml.test-utils

Ran 58 tests containing 224 assertions.
1 failures, 1 errors.
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "java" arguments: ("-classpath"
"clojure.main" "--eval" "(do (apply require (quote (clojure.test
clojure.data.xml.test-cljs clojure.data.xml.test-emit
clojure.data.xml.test-entities clojure.data.xml.test-equiv
clojure.data.xml.test-names clojure.data.xml.test-parse
clojure.data.xml.test-pprint clojure.data.xml.test-process
clojure.data.xml.test-pu clojure.data.xml.test-seq-tree
clojure.data.xml.test-sexp clojure.data.xml.test-utils))) (if
(clojure.test/successful? (apply clojure.test/run-tests (quote
(clojure.data.xml.test-cljs clojure.data.xml.test-emit
clojure.data.xml.test-entities clojure.data.xml.test-equiv
clojure.data.xml.test-names clojure.data.xml.test-parse
clojure.data.xml.test-pprint clojure.data.xml.test-process
clojure.data.xml.test-pu clojure.data.xml.test-seq-tree
clojure.data.xml.test-sexp clojure.data.xml.test-utils))))
(System/exit 0) (System/exit 1)))") exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f
stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 8.3 seconds
command "java" "-classpath"
"clojure.main" "--eval" "(do (apply require (quote (clojure.test
clojure.data.xml.test-cljs clojure.data.xml.test-emit
clojure.data.xml.test-entities clojure.data.xml.test-equiv
clojure.data.xml.test-names clojure.data.xml.test-parse
clojure.data.xml.test-pprint clojure.data.xml.test-process
clojure.data.xml.test-pu clojure.data.xml.test-seq-tree
clojure.data.xml.test-sexp clojure.data.xml.test-utils))) (if
(clojure.test/successful? (apply clojure.test/run-tests (quote
(clojure.data.xml.test-cljs clojure.data.xml.test-emit
clojure.data.xml.test-entities clojure.data.xml.test-equiv
clojure.data.xml.test-names clojure.data.xml.test-parse
clojure.data.xml.test-pprint clojure.data.xml.test-process
clojure.data.xml.test-pu clojure.data.xml.test-seq-tree
clojure.data.xml.test-sexp clojure.data.xml.test-utils))))
(System/exit 0) (System/exit 1)))" failed with status 1

Full logfile is attached.