Subject: 29.0.50; "Enable Undeleting Frames" menu item should have a checkbox
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:35:24 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Every other menu item that enables a minor mode has a checkbox (and
certainly doesn't disappear after it is clicked), so I see no reason the
menu item that enables `undelete-frame-mode' should not behave like that
as well.  The current behaviour also certainly doesn't help someone
figure out how to turn off undeleting frames.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 446, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2022-01-20 built on trinity
Repository revision: 5404bf50ad6f52180a3cf2f347e8663b52e12ede
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Fedora Linux 35 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-xinput2 --cache-file=/tmp/ccache'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11
XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date seq gv
subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 44637 7728)
 (symbols 48 5674 1)
 (strings 32 17909 1807)
 (string-bytes 1 578220)
 (vectors 16 10779)
 (vector-slots 8 155543 17136)
 (floats 8 20 52)
 (intervals 56 203 0)
 (buffers 992 10))