Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update Audacity to 3.1.3.
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 10:42:52 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This series updates wxwidgets-3.1 and thereafter audacity.  Both packages
come with a series of adjustments to things changed in the build system
in newer versions.

Particularly concerning is that audacity relies on linux-internal headers
in order to do file magic.  Would it be feasible to patch their code so
that it works in terms of the file package?

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (2):
  gnu: wxwidgets-3.1: Update to 3.1.5.
  gnu: audacity: Update to 3.1.3

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 -
 gnu/packages/audio.scm                        | 66 ++++++++++++-------
 .../patches/audacity-add-include.patch        | 15 -----
 ...audacity-build-with-system-portaudio.patch | 62 -----------------
 gnu/packages/wxwidgets.scm                    | 29 ++++++--
 5 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 108 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/audacity-add-include.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/audacity-build-with-system-portaudio.patch

-- 
2.34.0