Subject: Re: [bug#52942] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add odio-sacd.
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: Arjan Adriaanse <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 00:39:04 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sun, Jan 02, 2022 at 12:14:50AM +0100, Arjan Adriaanse wrote:
> This patch series adds te odio-sacd package.  The first patch adds the library
> it depends on.
> 
> Arjan Adriaanse (2):
>   gnu: Add libodiosacd.
>   gnu: Add odio-sacd.

Thank you for these patches! I pushed as
0e4a23098ac274c79351a423410867e549729794 with the following changes:

I changed the license to gpl3+. Looking at the source file headers, I
see they all seem to say "either version 3 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version", so we pass the option on to our users as
well. For example:

https://github.com/tari01/odio-sacd/blob/master/src/main.c

I also changed "wave" to "WAV" in the descriptions, since I found the
former to be ambiguous, and I also tweaked the synopses to be less
self-referential and (hopefully!) more useful for readers.