Subject: gnu: tootle: Fix build.
From: Taiju HIGASHI <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 14:00:35 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

When I installed tootle, it failed to build, so I wrote a patch for it.
This patch is implemented based on the build process of Arch Linux and Alpine
Linux.

Reference:
  Arch:
    https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=tootle&id=983f732380a292968682572239e10fca42358054
  Alpine:
    https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/aports/-/blob/899841f0052fb5768afac44ec410f850507c0282/community/tootle/APKBUILD

----------------------------------------------------------------
Taiju HIGASHI (1):
      gnu: tootle: Fix build.

 gnu/packages/mastodon.scm                          | 28 +++++----
 ...-Adhere-to-GLib.Object-naming-conventions.patch | 66 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 ...e-Use-reason_phrase-instead-of-get_phrase.patch | 48 ++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 132 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/tootle-Adhere-to-GLib.Object-naming-conventions.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/tootle-Use-reason_phrase-instead-of-get_phrase.patch