Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Improving rsync-service-type
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 15:18:58 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

While fiddling around for the infrastructure hackathon, I found that
the rsync service was a bit too limited: it would only let you export
a single directory.

These patches extend it so that users can specify several “modules”,
each of which exports one directory and has its own properties (read-only,
chroot, timeout, etc.).

Backwards compatibility is maintained.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  services: rsync: Allow configuring several rsync "modules".
  tests: rsync: Define several modules.

 doc/guix.texi          |  71 ++++++++++++-----
 gnu/services/rsync.scm | 170 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 gnu/tests/rsync.scm    |  40 +++++++++-
 3 files changed, 213 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.0