Subject: wishlist: option to not display new packages when list-generations
From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
To: Bug Guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:16:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Instead of the current behavior (below), I would like something easily
readable without scrolling and scrolling because a lot of information
about new/upgraded packages.  For instance,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix pull --list-generations=summary
Generation 49	Nov 27 2020 22:52:39
  guix 8ea2d7c
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 8ea2d7c2fa4d4ad7b4cf522fa259561beeeda072
Generation 50	Dec 01 2020 23:31:01
  guix f4450e8
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: f4450e8ca909530ee3432710b82f97e23acc7fef
  209 new packages, 239 packages upgraded
News for channel 'guix'
  Local substitute servers discovery is now supported
    commit 79f9dee3c4c0e6d21066f142116a537207ae7ba4

    The `guix-daemon' can now discover local substitute servers when the
    `--discover' option is passed.  Only the substitute servers started with the
    `--advertise' option will be discovered.  The network discovery is based on
    mDNS and DNS-SD protocols, using Guile-Avahi library for now.

Generation 51	Dec 19 2020 10:52:21
  guix 69b9826
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 69b98261e7281479d6bd567b8af1b0aa9e3f9abe
  213 new packages
Generation 52	Dec 21 2020 16:56:49
  guix 5ecc0b1
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 5ecc0b17f21a9da3e60b2a8fb0fb5dd6fe551781
  5 new packages, 54 packages upgraded
[…]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

instead of:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix pull --list-generations
Generation 49	Nov 27 2020 22:52:39
  guix 8ea2d7c
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 8ea2d7c2fa4d4ad7b4cf522fa259561beeeda072
Generation 50	Dec 01 2020 23:31:01
  guix f4450e8
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: f4450e8ca909530ee3432710b82f97e23acc7fef
  209 new packages: bcachefs-static, bcachefs-tools-static,
    cgoban, cl-array-operations, cl-check-it, cl-clamp, cl-claw-support,
    cl-clawk, cl-clesh, cl-clml, cl-clx-truetype, cl-deeds, cl-defpackage-plus,
    cl-deploy, cl-documentation-utils-extensions, cl-generic-cl, cl-glyphs,
    cl-gtwiwtg, cl-maidenhead, cl-make-hash, cl-mgrs, cl-olc, cl-ppcre-unicode,
    cl-progress-bar, cl-regex, cl-repl-utilities, cl-supertrace,
    cl-trivia.trivial, cl-trivial-benchmark, cl-trivial-download,
    cl-trivial-shell, cl-utm-ups, cl-xmlspam, didjvu, ecl-acclimation,
    ecl-array-operations, ecl-array-utils, ecl-cffi, ecl-check-it, ecl-checkl,
    ecl-chipz, ecl-chunga, ecl-circular-streams, ecl-cl+ssl, ecl-cl-annot,
    ecl-cl-base64, ecl-cl-cffi-gtk, ecl-cl-change-case, ecl-cl-cookie,
    ecl-cl-environments, ecl-cl-gobject-introspection, ecl-cl-mysql,
    ecl-cl-progress-bar, ecl-cl-rdkafka, ecl-cl-reexport, ecl-cl-sqlite,
    ecl-cl-str, ecl-cl-syntax, ecl-cl-uglify-js, ecl-cl-utilities,
    ecl-cl-webkit, ecl-cl-who, ecl-cl-xmlspam, ecl-clack, ecl-clamp,
    ecl-claw-support, ecl-clawk, ecl-clesh, ecl-clsql, ecl-cluffer, ecl-clump,
    ecl-clx-truetype, ecl-constantfold, ecl-cxml, ecl-dbi, ecl-dbus, ecl-deeds,
    ecl-defpackage-plus, ecl-deploy, ecl-documentation-utils-extensions,
    ecl-enchant, ecl-fare-quasiquote, ecl-fast-http, ecl-fast-io,
    ecl-form-fiddle, ecl-fset, ecl-generic-cl, ecl-glyphs, ecl-graph, ecl-gsll,
    ecl-gtwiwtg, ecl-gtype, ecl-http-body, ecl-hunchentoot, ecl-ieee-floats,
    ecl-introspect-environment, ecl-iolib, ecl-jonathan, ecl-kmrcl, ecl-lack,
    ecl-lisp-namespace, ecl-local-time, ecl-maidenhead, ecl-make-hash,
    ecl-map-set, ecl-marshal, ecl-mcclim, ecl-mgrs, ecl-mito,
    ecl-mk-string-metrics, ecl-myway, ecl-ningle, ecl-numcl, ecl-olc,
    ecl-opticl, ecl-optima, ecl-osicat, ecl-parachute, ecl-parse-js,
    ecl-parse-number, ecl-plump, ecl-postmodern, ecl-quri, ecl-regex,
    ecl-repl-utilities, ecl-rfc2388, ecl-serapeum, ecl-slime-swank,
    ecl-smart-buffer, ecl-specialized-function, ecl-stefil, ecl-supertrace,
    ecl-sycamore, ecl-trivia, ecl-trivia.trivial, ecl-trivial-backtrace,
    ecl-trivial-benchmark, ecl-trivial-cltl2, ecl-trivial-download,
    ecl-trivial-indent, ecl-trivial-package-local-nicknames, ecl-trivial-shell,
    ecl-trivial-types, ecl-trivialib-type-unify, ecl-type-i, ecl-type-r,
    ecl-utm-ups, ecl-xsubseq, emacs-polymode-markdown, emacs-slime-volleyball,
    fiano-fmap, fiano-utk, gmni, gnash, go-github.com-ulikunitz-xz,
    gstreamer-docs, java-asm-analysis, java-asm-tree, java-asm-util,
    java-javaparser, java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr4,
    java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr4-runtime,
    java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr4-runtime-annotations, librttopo, libyaml+static,
    lisp-repl-core-dumper, ocrodjvu, python-flask-markdown,
    python-flask-session, python-iniconfig, python-poetry-core, python-pytaglib,
    python-pytelegrambotapi, python2-gamera, sbcl-array-operations,
    sbcl-check-it, sbcl-cl-environments, sbcl-cl-progress-bar, sbcl-clamp,
    sbcl-claw-support, sbcl-clawk, sbcl-clesh, sbcl-clml, sbcl-dbus, sbcl-deeds,
    sbcl-defpackage-plus, sbcl-deploy, sbcl-documentation-utils-extensions,
    sbcl-generic-cl, sbcl-glyphs, sbcl-gtwiwtg, sbcl-maidenhead, sbcl-make-hash,
    sbcl-mgrs, sbcl-olc, sbcl-regex, sbcl-repl-utilities, sbcl-slime-swank,
    sbcl-stumpwm-cpu, sbcl-stumpwm-mem, sbcl-stumpwm-numpad-layouts,
    sbcl-stumpwm-screenshot, sbcl-stumpwm-winner-mode, sbcl-supertrace,
    sbcl-trivial-benchmark, sbcl-trivial-download, sbcl-trivial-shell,
    sbcl-utm-ups, ziptime
  239 packages upgraded: [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    mcelog@173, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], neomutt@20201127,
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], tzdata@2020d,
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

News for channel 'guix'
  Local substitute servers discovery is now supported
    commit 79f9dee3c4c0e6d21066f142116a537207ae7ba4

    The `guix-daemon' can now discover local substitute servers when the
    `--discover' option is passed.  Only the substitute servers started with the
    `--advertise' option will be discovered.  The network discovery is based on
    mDNS and DNS-SD protocols, using Guile-Avahi library for now.

Generation 51	Dec 19 2020 10:52:21
  guix 69b9826
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 69b98261e7281479d6bd567b8af1b0aa9e3f9abe
  213 new packages: aws-c-common, aws-c-event-stream,
    aws-checksums, aws-sdk-cpp, bat, bootterm, castor, catfish, cfunge,
    chicken-agrep, chicken-datatype, chicken-iset, chicken-srfi-1,
    chicken-srfi-14, chicken-srfi-69, chicken-test, cjson, cl-abnf,
    cl-asdf-finalizers, cl-autowrap, cl-command-line-arguments, cl-log,
    cl-simple-neural-network, cl-zs3, diff-so-fancy, ebook-tools,
    ecl-asdf-finalizers, ecl-cl-abnf, ecl-cl-autowrap, ecl-cl-log,
    ecl-command-line-arguments, ecl-simple-neural-network, ecl-zs3,
    emacs-airline-themes, emacs-burly, emacs-counsel-jq,
    emacs-elegant-agenda-mode, emacs-evil-goggles, emacs-helm-switch-to-repl,
    emacs-map, emacs-modus-themes, emacs-org-pretty-table, emacs-project,
    emacs-smart-hungry-delete, emacs-webpaste, emacs-with-simulated-input,
    emacs-xref, fcft, fcitx5, fcitx5-chinese-addons, fcitx5-configtool,
    fcitx5-gtk, fcitx5-lua, fcitx5-material-color-theme, fcitx5-qt,
    font-iosevka-curly, font-iosevka-curly-slab, foot, ghc-cryptonite-conduit,
    ghc-hjsmin, ghc-wai-app-static, ghc-wai-cors, ghc-wai-handler-launch,
    ghc-yesod-static, ghc-yesod-test, gita, glimpse, glmark2,
    go-github-com-aws-sdk, go-github-com-felixge-httpsnoop,
    go-github-com-go-sql-driver-mysql, go-github-com-gorilla-csrf,
    go-github-com-gorilla-handlers, go-github-com-gorilla-securecookie,
    go-github-com-jmespath-go-jmespath, go-gopkg-in-natefinch-lumberjack.v2,
    guile-email-latest, guile-eris, guile-sodium, guile2.2-semver, hledger-web,
    hsetroot, kanshi, kdegraphics-mobipocket, kicad-doc, kiwix-desktop,
    kiwix-lib, lemonbar-xft, libcaption, libexpected, libime, libkexiv2,
    libticables2, libticalcs2, libticonv, libtifiles2, libzim, monolith,
    mypaint, nvc, ocaml-reactivedata, okular, openfortivpn, python-aiofiles,
    python-contextvars, python-dataclasses, python-hstspreload, python-myhdl,
    python-nbsphinx, python-next, python-pyre-extensions, python-pytest-sanic,
    python-pywatchman, python-sanic, r-apeglm, r-ash, r-ashr, r-aws-s3,
    r-aws-signature, r-biocio, r-bluster, r-brio, r-catalyst, r-decon,
    r-diffobj, r-etrunct, r-fds, r-gagedata, r-gamm4, r-ggalluvial, r-gitcreds,
    r-greylistchip, r-hdrcde, r-invgamma, r-kegggraph, r-locpol, r-lpme,
    r-matrixgenerics, r-mixsqp, r-mscoreutils, r-msmseda, r-msmstests, r-optimx,
    r-org-eck12-eg-db, r-parallelly, r-pathview, r-projpred, r-rainbow,
    r-restrserve, r-rhdf5filters, r-scuttle, r-shadowtext, r-sparsematrixstats,
    r-waldo, rust-atk, rust-atk-sys, rust-automod, rust-cachedir,
    rust-content-inspector, rust-curve25519-dalek, rust-directories-next,
    rust-dirs-next, rust-dirs-sys-next, rust-dyn-clone, rust-ed25519,
    rust-ed25519-dalek, rust-exitfailure, rust-fancy-regex,
    rust-form-urlencoded, rust-gdk, rust-gdk, rust-gdk-sys, rust-gdk-sys,
    rust-glib-macros, rust-gtk, rust-gtk-sys, rust-handlegraph, rust-hashlink,
    rust-keccak, rust-linkify, rust-lmdb-rkv, rust-lmdb-rkv-sys, rust-merlin,
    rust-ndarray, rust-num-bigint-dig, rust-open, rust-packed-simd-2,
    rust-path-abs, rust-proc-macro-crate, rust-pure-rust-locales, rust-rkv,
    rust-serde-stacker, rust-signature, rust-signature-derive, rust-size-format,
    rust-strum, rust-strum-macros, rust-system-deps, rust-tabwriter, rust-wild,
    rust-win-crypto-ng, sbcl-asdf-finalizers, sbcl-cl-abnf, sbcl-cl-autowrap,
    sbcl-cl-log, sbcl-command-line-arguments, sbcl-simple-neural-network,
    sbcl-zs3, tiny-bignum, tllist, virtaal, wlr-randr, xcb-imdkit
  637 packages upgraded: [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], diffoscope@162, [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    emacs-ob-sclang@20201213, [email-masked],
    emacs-org-contrib@20201213, [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    josm@17329, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], ocaml-menhir@20200211, [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked]+1.1.0, [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked]
Generation 52	Dec 21 2020 16:56:49
  guix 5ecc0b1
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 5ecc0b17f21a9da3e60b2a8fb0fb5dd6fe551781
  5 new packages: cl-qmynd, ecl-qmynd, python-dpkt,
    python-locust, sbcl-qmynd
  54 packages upgraded: [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[…]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

All the best,
simon