Subject: 23.1.50; [PATCH] Merge conflict committed to CVS
From: Ian Eure <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:24:26 -0800

The file
nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
was committed to CVS HEAD with an unresolved conflict:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings?root=emacs&view=markup

Patch:

diff --git a/nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings b/nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
index f18751d..2e33a28 100644
--- a/nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
+++ b/nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
@@ -1,8 +1,4 @@
-
-<<<<<<< InfoPlist.strings
-=======
 CFBundleName = "Emacs";
 CFBundleShortVersionString = "Version 23.1.50";
 CFBundleGetInfoString = "Emacs version 23.1.50, NS Windowing";
 NSHumanReadableCopyright = "Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.";
->>>>>>> 1.7

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i686-apple-darwin10.0.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.11)
 of 2009-11-09 on proton.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--build' 'i686-apple-darwin10.0.0' '--without-dbus' '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin10.0.0' 'CFLAGS=-pipe -march=nocona''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  dirtrack-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  ime-bindings: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<tab> <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x b <return> 
l s SPC n <tab> e <tab> C o <tab> C-x <return> C-a 
C-k C-g M-p M-p M-p C-x 1 C-l C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-a C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-SPC C-e M-w M-> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> c a t SPC C-y <return> 
g i t SPC c o SPC a m s t e r <return> M-p <backspace> 
= <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> m a s t e r <return> g i t p SPC <return> 
g i s <backspace> t s SPC <return> ! c a t <return> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> g i t s SPC <return> C-x C-f 
C-g C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-c 
C-g C-g C-x b <return> C-p C-e C-c C-x C-f <return> 
C-3 C-c C-k M-> C-p C-c C-k C-x C-s C-x k RET g i t 
M-_ M-> g i t s SPC <return> d i <backspace> <backspace> 
g i t d SPC <return> M-p SPC > SPC i n f o p l i s 
t . s t r i n g s . d i f f <return> M-x r e p o s 
t <backspace> <backspace> r t - r <backspace> e <tab> 
b <tab> <return> M-[ P A T C H C-e SPC C-g C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-a C-p C-f C-SPC C-e M-w M-> M-x r 
g r e p <return> C-y <return> * <backspace> <return> 
<return> M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> b <tab> <retu
rn>

Recent messages:
Quit
Mark set
Saving file /Users/ieure/Projects/emacs/nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings...
Wrote /Users/ieure/Projects/emacs/nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
Mark set
~/Projects/emacs  [2 times]
History item: 1
~/Projects/emacs 
Quit
Mark set [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow mail-extr grep emacsbug vc vc-dispatcher smerge-mode ffap
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile dired-aux dabbrev magit diff-mode
log-edit pcvs-util add-log parse-time python-21 python sym-comp
multi-isearch w3m-search w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode
dired timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util vc-git sh-script executable dirtrack ansi-color
test-case-mode compile goto-addr light-symbol hi-lock thingatpt hl-line
eldoc which-func imenu ime-ns dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
ime-smarty ime-help ime-thrift ime-diff ime-org ime-m4 ime-markdown
swank-clojure-autoload ime-clojure slime-autoloads ime-slime w3m-load
ime-w3m dropdown-list yasnippet cl cl-19 ime-snippets ime-dired edmacro
kmacro ime-ibuffer ime-abbrev ime-inferior ime-erc ime-ssh ime-sql
ime-javascript ime-xml ime-html ime-sh ime-tcl ime-elisp ime-python
skeleton ime-php ime-vc ime-programming tramp-imap epa derived epg
epg-config imap-hash imap message sendmail ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
qp ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader mm-util mail-prsvr gmm-utils
mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash mail-utils assoc tramp-gw
tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp regexp-opt
auth-source gnus-util netrc time-date shell comint ring password-cache
format-spec tramp-compat trampver ime-inserts ime-editing ime-bindings
easy-mmode ime-vars ime-fonts ime-autoloads ime-frame ibuf-ext ibuffer
uniquify advice help-fns help-mode view advice-preload paren server
recentf tree-widget wid-edit iswitchb cua-base autoinsert cus-start
cus-load ime-top tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)