Subject: Re: bug#50105: [core-updates] Python sitecustomize issue.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 22:08:15 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Maxim,
>
>> OK, nevermind, I found that the test case was deleting the 'fix-tests'
>> build phase from glade3, and building the package.  I confirm the fix
>> works!
>
> Great, that's exactly what I was trying to test but you beat me to it
> :). I'll be afk for a month so I won't be able to confirm that I have
> the same result locally. However, this fix looks good to me.

I had forgotten to close this.  The fix has been in core-updates-frozen
for a while.

Thank you,

Maxim