Subject: [PATCH 00/34] Fix regexes in FIND-FILES invocations.
From: Sarah Morgensen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:16:28 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

This is a start to addressing [0], which points out that there are many
incorrect usages of regexes in callers of FIND-FILES. I chose packages with 0-3
dependent packages, and according to `guix refresh -l`, this patchset
incurs just 25 rebuilds:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ xargs -a packages.txt guix refresh -l
Building the following 18 packages would ensure 25 dependent packages are rebuilt: [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

[0] <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/37150> Erroneous uses of regex in the
invokation of FIND-FILES

--
Sarah Morgensen (34):
  gnu: wpa-supplicant-minimal: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: hostapd: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: infamous-plugins: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: tao: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: kcov: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: astyle: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: unshield: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: cook: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: libabigail: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: grfcodec: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: go-github-com-keybase-go-ps: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: guile-sly: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: g-wrap: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: guile-ncurses: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: guile-gi: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: guile-ac-d-bus: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: belle-sip: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: python-libsvm: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: kaldi: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: kaldi-gstreamer-server: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: tensorflow: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: sendmail: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: scotch: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: atlas: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: hypre: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: qtpass: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: john-the-ripper-jumbo: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: python-robotframework-sshlibrary: Fix regex in FIND-FILES
    invocation.
  gnu: python-cram: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: aegis: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: bullet: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: shogun: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: alpine: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.
  gnu: rtags: Fix regex in FIND-FILES invocation.

 gnu/packages/admin.scm            |  9 +++++----
 gnu/packages/audio.scm            |  7 ++++---
 gnu/packages/code.scm             |  9 +++++----
 gnu/packages/compression.scm      |  3 ++-
 gnu/packages/cook.scm             |  3 ++-
 gnu/packages/elf.scm              |  3 ++-
 gnu/packages/game-development.scm |  5 +++--
 gnu/packages/golang.scm           |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm        | 11 ++++++-----
 gnu/packages/linphone.scm         |  3 ++-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm | 29 +++++++++++++++--------------
 gnu/packages/mail.scm             |  7 ++++---
 gnu/packages/maths.scm            | 11 ++++++-----
 gnu/packages/password-utils.scm   | 13 +++++++------
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm       |  7 ++++---
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm  |  3 ++-
 16 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

base-commit: fcba63f8b7806493fc5060b267af93cdb7d21aa6
-- 
2.31.1