Subject: Re: bug#49339: [PATCH core-updates] gnu: mesa: Update to 21.1.4.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>, Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 12:33:43 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi John,

John Kehayias <[email-masked]> skribis:

> gnu: mesa: Update to 21.1.6.
>
> * gnu/packages/gl.scm (mesa): Update to 21.1.6.
> * gnu/packages/patches/mesa-skip-tests.patch: Remove cache_test.c as it is no
> longer needed (test passes).

Applied, thanks!

[...]

> -         "-Dosmesa=gallium"
> +         "-Dosmesa=true"

Is this expected to change anything feature-wise?

BTW, please generate the patch with ‘git format-patch’ next time; that
makes it easier to apply with ‘git am’.

Ludo’.