Subject: [PATCH] gnu: extempore: Update to 0.8.9.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 23:04:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I applied Paul’s rebased patch and it did build extempore without 
errors.

I was a bit concerned about my CPU type appearing many times 
throughout the build, but the build is configured with a “generic” 
CPU.  Extempore prints my CPU attributes on startup, but this does 
not mean that these attributes are *expected* from the CPU at 
runtime:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
CPU            : broadwell
ATTRS          : 
-sse4a,-avx512bw,+cx16,-tbm,+xsave,-fma4,-avx512vl,+prfchw,+bmi2,+adx,-xsavec,+fsgsbase,+avx,-avx512cd,-avx512pf,+rtm,+popcnt,+fma,+bmi,+aes,+rdrnd,-xsaves,+sse4.1,+sse4.2,+avx2,-avx512er,+sse,+lzcnt,+pclmul,-avx512f,+f16c,+ssse3,+mmx,-pku,+cmov,-xop,+rdseed,+movbe,+hle,+xsaveopt,-sha,+sse2,+sse3,-avx512dq
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

So I went ahead and pushed the rebased patch.

Thank you all!

-- 
Ricardo