Subject: [PATCH 0/2] WIP gnu: Add ruby-taskjuggler.
From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 16:40:41 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

First, ruby-taskjuggler needs ruby-term-ansicolor version 1.7.1 or above (43
dependent packages rebuilds).

This is the new package ruby-taskjuggler but still have an issue I'm not able
to fix.

The package is succesfully built, tests included (except the removed one) but
if I run the program with the tutorial example file provided upstream [1] I
get this result:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---

giovanni@roquette: tj3 -o tutorial tutorial.tjp 
TaskJuggler v3.7.1 - A Project Management Software

Copyright (c) 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
              by Chris Schlaeger <[email-masked]>

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation.

tutorial.tjp:11: Error: Europe/Paris is not a known time zone
  timezone "Europe/Paris"

--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The strange thing is that timezones are tested at build (check) time but they
seems missing at runtime.

Please any hint on what I'm doing wrong?

I would like to fix this before merging to master.

Best regards, Giovanni

[1] https://taskjuggler.org/tj3/examples/Tutorial/tutorial.tjp

Giovanni Biscuolo (2):
  gnu: ruby-term-ansicolor: Update to 1.7.1.
  gnu: Add ruby-taskjuggler.

 gnu/packages/ruby.scm | 58 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 56 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1