Subject: Re: svt-hevc sha256 missmatch.
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:53:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Brendan,

Brendan Tildesley 写道：
> Tobias, are you able to figure out what changed?

I updated svt-hevc to the v1.5.1 tag on 29 May.  On 2 June, 
upstream noticed that they (I guess, by their standards) made a 
mistake, fixed it[0], and moved the v1.5.1 tag to point to it. 
That's bad practice but it happens.

Fixed in 00727470b92e0b8ab0e00dd2cd87495c0c136341.

Thanks for the puz, cuz,

T G-R

PS: Did you send this bug mail differently?  Only [email-masked] 
was in Cc:, I had to add <nnn>[-done]@ myself.  Could just be 
Debbugs weirdness of course.

[0]: 
https://github.com/OpenVisualCloud/SVT-HEVC/commit/b65eba07e6dee37407631cc441561960838b0333