Subject: no code for module (json) on guix upgrade
From: Nathan Dehnel <[email-masked]>
To: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 21:17:47 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

bzip2 -dkc
/var/log/guix/drvs/00/1p94i7q8kks3pngjah0b2v4fzl3npr-module-import-compiled.drv.bz2
[ 1/26] Loading './guix/base16.scm'...
[ 2/26] Loading './guix/base64.scm'...
[ 3/26] Loading './guix/build/download-nar.scm'...
[ 4/26] Loading './guix/build/download.scm'...
[ 5/26] Loading './guix/build/hg.scm'...
[ 6/26] Loading './guix/build/syscalls.scm'...
[ 7/26] Loading './guix/build/utils.scm'...
[ 8/26] Loading './guix/combinators.scm'...
[ 9/26] Loading './guix/ftp-client.scm'...
[10/26] Loading './guix/progress.scm'...
[11/26] Loading './guix/records.scm'...
[12/26] Loading './guix/serialization.scm'...
[13/26] Loading './guix/swh.scm'...
;;; Failed to autoload swh-download-directory in (guix swh):
;;; no code for module (json)
Backtrace:
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   460:18 19 (fold #<procedure 7ffff4c778e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:336:1?> ?)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    619:8 18 (_ #(#(#<directory (guix build utils) 7ffff5194d20>) # ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   2806:4 17 (save-module-excursion #<procedure 7ffff49dc6e0 at ice-?>)
In unknown file:
          16 (primitive-load "./guix/swh.scm")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   721:20 15 (primitive-eval (define-module (guix swh) #:use-module ?))
In ice-9/psyntax.scm:
  1241:36 14 (expand-top-sequence ((define-module (guix swh) # # ?)) ?)
  1233:19 13 (parse _ (("placeholder" placeholder)) ((top) #(# # ?)) ?)
   285:10 12 (parse _ (("placeholder" placeholder)) (()) _ c&e (eval) ?)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   293:34 11 (_ #<directory (guix build utils) 7ffff5194d20>)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   3380:4 10 (define-module* _ #:filename _ #:pure _ #:version _ # _ ?)
  2565:24  9 (call-with-deferred-observers #<procedure 7ffff4c670f0 ?>)
  3393:24  8 (_)
   222:29  7 (map1 (((guix base16)) ((guix build utils)) ((# ?) ?) ?))
   222:29  6 (map1 (((guix build utils)) ((guix build syscalls) ?) ?))
   222:29  5 (map1 (((guix build syscalls) #:select (mkdtemp!)) (#) ?))
   222:29  4 (map1 (((web uri)) ((web client)) ((web response)) (#) ?))
   222:29  3 (map1 (((web client)) ((web response)) ((json)) ((?)) ?))
   222:29  2 (map1 (((web response)) ((json)) ((srfi srfi-1)) ((?)) ?))
   222:17  1 (map1 (((json)) ((srfi srfi-1)) ((srfi srfi-9)) ((?)) ?))
   3300:6  0 (resolve-interface (json) #:select _ #:hide _ #:prefix _ ?)

ice-9/boot-9.scm:3300:6: In procedure resolve-interface:
no code for module (json)